| 11-14-2007, 07:50 AM || #6 |
Join Date: Jun 2007
| | Re: I need help from a computer techie
Yes, I understand that butafter I click "download" I have to do other things and I don't understand the terms (the words in red)...
- Click the "Download .tar.gz" link. A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the file.
- Save the .tar.gz file to your desktop and wait for the file to download completely.
- Unpackage the file. A directory called install_flash_player_9_linux will be created.
- In terminal, navigate to this directory and type ./flashplayer-installer to run the installer. Click Enter. The installer will instruct you to shut down your browser(s).
- Once the installation is complete, the plug-in will be installed in your Mozilla browser. To verify, launch Mozilla and choose Help > About Plug-ins from the browser menu.
| || |