Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Nikuxa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I need help with Avatar

"HEY!! not to be mean or anything, but you have the same Avatar as SnowCrystal, and THATS AGAINST THE WI RULES...."

How do I know which avatar from WI I can use?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Default Re: I need help with Avatar

As far as I know there is no rule against using the same avatar as another person as long as you don't claim credit for something that isn't rightfully yours. If I were you I'd check the rules here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/

I also see that you are both using avatars from the WI avatar gallery which are free for everyone to use, no single person can claim that they are the only one allowed to use them.

Last edited by emmlag96; 04-30-2010 at 09:48 AM..
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #3

I check, but I did not found about avatar.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

there are a lot of options for avvies when you go to the change avatar area...all of those are ok to use...You can always make your own, or go to one of the wonderful shops and reqeuest someone make you one!

If you see someone wiht an avvie you like, you can ask them if you may use it-that is perferred over just taking it and using it as your own...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I also saw this:
Quote:
You may not copy other people's avatars or signatures without permission. allowed. On the other hand, some avatars may be of a person's own drawing or computer work, or they may have taken an avatar from a site and then enhanced it with their own graphics, captions, bling, etc. Copying enhanced avatars is the same as copying someone's hand-drawn art and is Some graphics may be from sites where anyone can find them. This is not considered stealing and is allowed.
The WI avatar gallery is for everyone to use, it is not considered stealing.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #6

Thank you for you help.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
webkinz_forever

You both used something from the avatar gallery, so both of you can use it. :3
Old 04-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

if someone said that to you......red flag it......or tell a mod.

You did nothing wrong.

let a mod take care of it. it is their job to take care of situations like this. =)

I like your avvie! sometimes we all have the same avvie from the avatar galleries!!

Show a mod the VM you received. they will take care of it for you.

Last edited by rockermom; 04-30-2010 at 11:14 AM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #9
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

If this is regarding the avatar you current have on then you are perfectly fine WI stocks those avatars for everyone and anyone to use

You are not doing anything wrong And Rockermom is correct, if you ever see something you are unsure about please flag it and staff will look into it.

Last edited by cocoabean; 04-30-2010 at 11:27 AM..
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #10
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

I agree! ( : You did nothing wrong in using that avatar.
tjsie is offline Female
Closed