Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
dramaqueen5550
Webkinz :)

dramaqueen5550 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I need help!!

I have been waiting for about 2 weeks to become gifted (i already posted on the thread) and i have never recievd a pm from a moderator. what does this mean??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I need help!!

Just give them some time. They are very busy. If not by next week, just do it again!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 08:31 AM   #3
lydie95
Gifted

KinzQueen is on a distinguished road

This means you should go back to the Gift Exchange rules, read through the rules again, post your agreement to the rules, then PM an online moderator and they should be able to help you. Good luck on being gifted!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:31 AM   #4
Gift Guru

xoPuppyLuvox is on a distinguished road

It doesn't mean anything. The mods are always very busy, so they might still be accepting people before you.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:31 AM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dramaqueen5550
I have been waiting for about 2 weeks to become gifted (i already posted on the thread) and i have never recievd a pm from a moderator. what does this mean??
hello dramaqueen~ well dont try and agree to the rules again unless instructed to. it does take some time for mods to get to everybody..however if it has been 2 weeks..your first step should be trying to pm a mod..or 2 (for good measure) and they will be able to tell you specifically what might be going on.

since they do review all of your posts.. alot of times it could be because you have not met the 50 posts minimum..which is to not include any "fluff" posts that look like were made just to get gifted.

good luck to you, dont worry..you will get there and it will be worth the wait

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 09-30-2007 at 08:33 AM..
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed