Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #1
lizaboo42
Lil Kinz

lizaboo42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry I NEED HELP!

i am vary new and need lots of help
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #2
MyMunchkin
Gifted
MyMunchkin4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I NEED HELP!

what do you need help with webkinz or the WI????
Old 07-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #3
lizaboo42
Lil Kinz

lizaboo42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wi I Am So Lost And Do Not Know What To Do
Old 07-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #4
MyMunchkin
Gifted

okay well first welcome and gift tradiing is a big part here yu must post 50 times then your allowed to trade. Thanks points are big too it is when someone helps you and you click on there thumb by reputation under the avatar and say why they helped you then you sumbit
Old 07-16-2007, 04:41 PM   #5
janjan2012
Gifted

Webkinzfan2012 is just really niceWebkinzfan2012 is just really nice

Most of your question can probably be awnsered in the FAQ under the Blue Hippo!!..
If you don't see your question there just ask me and I WILL TRY to awnser it!
Webkinzfan2012 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #6
MyMunchkin
Gifted

yes use the blue hippo
Old 07-16-2007, 05:03 PM   #7
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

The way to use this forum to your advantage is, if you're looking for help, either make a post asking your question, or look for a post answering your question. If you know something helpful, post it in the category having most to do with your topic. Please post in the most revelant category. To trade with other people with trading priveleges, post in their threads or let them post in yours. Gifting threads should be in the gift exhange! To get gifting priveleges, you must have 25 helpful posts! Then, read the fair gift exhange policies thread in this category, it is highlighted in blue at the top. Post your agreement to the rules and wait a couple days. Then, go to the gift exchange and create a thread. Put your name and the date and the time ans the title. Type the iems you have to trade in categories such as PSI's, CSO's, Retireds, Exclusives, Rares, Super Rares, etc. Also type the items you want. Explore other people's threads, and post for items you want from them. Check back to your thread, and someone might have posted on yours. If you like the item the offer and think it's fair, post that you would like to trade. If not, politely decline their offer. Hope I helped you!
Closed