Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
dance37374 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: i need help with this

rep points to everyone that has helped
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #12
webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

The modify button is next to the quote button. You may need to PM a mod or Admin to help with editing your post.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #13
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru
smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

you have to be gifted to modify your post, i think. if not, it is on the left side of 'quote".

---------- smiley7000 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

you can also always add to your post by "quick replying'.

Last edited by smiley7000; 02-02-2008 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #14
I'm a dancer!♥
hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dance37374
okay wait so where is the thread tobe about coming gifted
Go to FAQ (right under the picture of the bear in the big pic) and click all about gift exchange. There should be a link to where you read the rules and post- I have been a member for more than 2 weeks and have over 50 posts. I have read the rules and agree to follow them.
Then, every time you go on WI, go to User CP home, and scroll all the way down to read what the mods have said. Hope I helped!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #15

---------- dance37374 added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

but it is still not working

Last edited by dance37374; 02-02-2008 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #16
sarahcie is on a distinguished road

To be able to modify, you have to be gifted. To be gifted, you have to be a member for at least 2 weeks and have 50 good-helpful-non-fluff posts.
To apply to become gifted, go to the forum of WI and go to the first sections, "Help, Rules, and Suggestions". Towards the top should be a blue highlighted thread that reads 'Fair Gift Exchange Policies' hit that, read the rules and post your agreement if you meet the requierments needed. please enjoy your Webkinz insider experience and keep upo the good questioons. Also, if you postedyour age accidently, or something else, pm a moderatore or administrator with the thread link, post number and what went wrong. They can modify and everything will be fine. Good luck! Also, if you apply and meet the gifted requierments, it will take anywhere from 1-5 days to get a reply. If you are not accepted go to 'user CP' and scroll to the bottom and it will say why you were not accpeted. If you are accepted, a pm will be sent to you. I hope I was able to help answer any questions that were needed.

Last edited by sarahcie; 02-02-2008 at 11:45 AM.. Reason: Added information and fixed words
Old 02-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #17

k thank you