Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Puppypaws1996
Webkinz :)

Puppy_Paws is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I need gift exchange help, please

I read the gift exchange thread but still don't understand. Please explain to me what I need to do to exchange items, thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: I need gift exchange help, please

well you have to be a member for at least two weeks, and you have been.

so the next thing you need to do is to have 50 or more informative, helpful posts on the forum.

then you read the rules and apply to the GE by posting that you agree to them and will follow them.

since you only have 12 posts now, i wouldn't worry about the rest until you get more posts. and you will learn as you do.

just find threads that interest you and ask questions or answer questions or have good discussions.

we want to get to know you better.

enjoy the forum while you post.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
Fieldhockeyxoxo

sn0w white is correct! follow her directions!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
Puppypaws1996
Webkinz :)

Puppy_Paws is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do I post that I agree?
Old 03-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Puppy_Paws
Where do I post that I agree?
puppy_paws.... re-read snow whites post. you only have 26 posts and you can't apply till you have 50 or more. her info is super.....check it out.

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
well you have to be a member for at least two weeks, and you have been.

so the next thing you need to do is to have 50 or more informative, helpful posts on the forum.

then you read the rules and apply to the GE by posting that you agree to them and will follow them.

since you only have 12 posts now, i wouldn't worry about the rest until you get more posts. and you will learn as you do.

just find threads that interest you and ask questions or answer questions or have good discussions.

we want to get to know you better.

enjoy the forum while you post.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed