Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #21
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: I miss the eww or buy threads-- Moderators Welcome! Come in!

I think it's because there were too many, and soon they weren't just about Webkinz ideas. If they wanted to close those threads, they couldn't just close one because that's unfair.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #22
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

I posted a lot on the threads, and it was usually on topic-- Dogluver620, it'd be unfair to close all of them, even the good ones, too. Thanks everyone for posting!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #23
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

I got my thread for a funny word list because it was "spam" so that may be the reason
agchick110 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #24
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

No idea...
I also enjoyed reading them.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by agchick110
I got my thread for a funny word list because it was "spam" so that may be the reason
What do you mean? FunnyHoney, I totally agree...
*sigh!*
This is the most replies people have ever given to my threads, as of 2/12/09. Thanks to all of you for posting and reading! Of course I posted a great deal of 'em myself but I wouldn't have if it weren't for all you wonderful people! Thanks again!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #26
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I think I agree with Dogluver620, because there was dupliates of those threads. That might be why they got closed/deleted.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #27
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

really? i loved those! well idk really.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #28
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

My eww or buy was the 3rd one made. I wish they would have told me when they closed it. How would it be spam? I didn't notice more than 5 or 6, how many were there? Are they going to let us do them again? So many questions. Not enough answers.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 05:12 PM   #29
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

I am not sure
but I enjoyed
them also!!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm gonna have to go with everyone else-- ther were so many of them.

And stuff like...

Quote:
HOW COULD YOU EW MY IDEA? YOURS IS JUST AS EW WORTHY!!!
Thank you for bringing it up, though!
Closed

Tags
awesomest thread eva!!!