Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: I have a suggestion for WI!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_
I an a fan of Twilight. I have heard of people getting annoyed.

Bromisa-
But the forums like WI cost real money to have running.

I am aware of the price tag for running a site, but thank you for pointing that out.
In fact it is all the more reason WI should not do it for Twilight. Money isn't valid agruement for riding off the coattails of WI.
Twilight should be footing the bill/stepping up to the plate
And if the fan base is strong enough, and there is enough passion, fans can make a forum happen. Yes some are smaller forums and not much to look at while others are large a easy on the eyes but both work.
And even though this is not the book section I would reccomend
Entrepreneurs are born, not made. It has alot of inspiring stories as well as how to go about getting funding for your passion. If a person or a group really wants something than they get together and make it happen.
bromsisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #12
angelpets
Gifted

angelpetslive will become famous soon enough

I think that is a very goo idea but maybe it should be for movies and books
Old 12-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #13
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

I am the biggest fan of Twilight, however, when I think about it, this the the Webkinz Insider. True, there are general chat threads for stuff like Twilight, but I don't think it's nessisary for an entire section. There are plenty of Twilight websites specifically for Twilight, just search for them. But, a whole section for just that is unnessisary.
Perhaps a better idea would be sections for books, movies, and music under stuff unrelated to Webkinz.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #14
webkin1cutie

webkin1cutie is on a distinguished road

yes i get very annoyed, because there might be some kids who see a lot of things with twillight and their parents might not know what it is, so they will request to read it. There are some innaproprite things in that book.
webkin1cutie is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #15
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Hello, I am In The Sun.
You have a great idea but there are some defects. The thing is not everyone likes twilight. I myself love twilight but I feel Webkinz Insider could do alot more things then create more sections to take up space. If you would like a site all about twilight there are many sites out there. You can look at other sites about webkinz and see if any include twilight.
- In The Sun
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #16
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Yeah I agree. Instead of a Twilight forum there should be a books and movie forum. Or entertainment or somethin
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #17
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by hiphop772
Yeah I agree. Instead of a Twilight forum there should be a books and movie forum. Or entertainment or somethin
yes, instead of one for just Twilight there should be one for books, movies, music, and video games put in one...
Old 12-03-2008, 05:11 PM   #18

camiboy10 is on a distinguished road

i think thats a good idea. the polls about that topic is really annoying me!
camiboy10 is offline Male
Old 12-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #19

TSLOZACFan101 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: I have a suggestion for WI!

View Post Originally Posted by hiphop772
My suggestion for WI is about, yes, Twilight.

There have been so many discussion and polls and threads about Twilight, that some people have been getting annoyed.

There should be a forum for Twilight the movie, saga, etc. There they could have clubs, polls, and random threads about Twilight and Teams. (Jacob, Edward, Switzerland)

You may post questions, coments, concerns, and your opinion!!

I would love to hear your opinion on this: positive or negative.

LMK!!

I hope that you like my suggestion!!

♥♥Alyssa/hiphop772♥♥

I LOVE Twilight! (Not the movie, I haven't time to see it. )
I think that there should be another site, perhaps TwilightInsider for it! A section for Twilight, a section for New Moon, a section for Eclipse, a section for Breaking Dawn and a section for Midnight Sun. A section per book and then another section for the movies!
TSLOZACFan101 is offline Female
Closed