Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Blairhair is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I have a suggestion for WI

how do you check your rep points?????????
Blairhair is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #22
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I like that... and I would like to know how far I am from getting the next box under my stars.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #23
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Blairhair
how do you check your rep points?????????
User CP ----> User CP Home ---> Scroll Down

View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
I like that... and I would like to know how far I am from getting the next box under my stars.
Only Justin knows...he will never reveal how many it takes to get to each level.

View Post Originally Posted by QtPieSarah
Um, I had a suggestion. I was thinking maybe we could get a notification when we receive rep because I don't know when I get rep unless the person tells me and sometimes they don't. It would be a lot easier if I didn't have to go and check to see if I got rep. Thank you for reading this!

~Qt♥
The only big problem I see is that if we have to have a notification that we got a rep point then that is just showing this site is obsessed with rep. You shouldn't be notified when someone is sending you a thank you card. It's when you receive it that it is special. Does that make since? When you look at your USER CP and see rep, then it is special.

It's just not something that needs immediate attention when you get it..so it would never be a notification.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #24
♥Call me Qt

QtPieSarah will become famous soon enough

it totally makes sense!
QtPieSarah is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #25
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

you can see all your rep on your user CP.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #26

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

That's a really good idea. 'Cause I really don't like going to check my rep. all the time.
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #27
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

nice thought that would be a really good idea
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #28
♥Call me Qt

View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
you can see all your rep on your user CP.
i know. it's just i'm lazy and don't like 2 go check all the time lol
Old 10-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #29

RainbowColors is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats a rep point......sorry I am new here!!!

---------- RainbowColors added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
User CP ----> User CP Home ---> Scroll Down

Only Justin knows...he will never reveal how many it takes to get to each level.

The only big problem I see is that if we have to have a notification that we got a rep point then that is just showing this site is obsessed with rep. You shouldn't be notified when someone is sending you a thank you card. It's when you receive it that it is special. Does that make since? When you look at your USER CP and see rep, then it is special.

It's just not something that needs immediate attention when you get it..so it would never be a notification.
I think that you are right you have now changed my opion I give you a rep point thing for that.... because I am stubborn!!!!

Last edited by RainbowColors; 10-18-2008 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RainbowColors is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #30
♥Call me Qt

thank u! (4 the rep point) yea, i c now that ppl sometimes have bad intentions 4 these things (like bragging and saying "i just rep!") so yea, i guess maybe it's not such a great idea........
Closed