Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
webkinzrule500

Default i have seen this alot on wi...

this is a reminder to every one about posting text message words like dat also ur. text message language is not liked here at wi so please dont do it, you can get threads deleted and even banned if you do it most of the time. so please dont do it, a reminder from webkinz rule 500
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Default Re: i have seen this alot on wi...

Yeah, it can be rather annoying. Good point.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #3
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

It can be annoying! Thanks for pointing this out!!

--Paige :]
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Yes, it can get very annoying to see people not typing literately.
Just a tip to everyone is to talk like this, and "not talk liek this."
So yeahhh.
-Clyde
Jake is offline Male
Old 09-27-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah, I have seen a lot of it around here and it can be really rather annoying. Good point!
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 07:31 AM   #6
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

well i do it occassionally but only
lol
brb
gtg and....
c u l8r

but i always do a post with you know not text and then put it in.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 07:43 AM   #7
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Annoying, yes.... If I can't read it, or if I have to try to figure out what it written, I just skip it...

So, if you want your stuff read, then type in real words and sentences LOL (I think LOL is fine)
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 07:53 AM   #8
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

But I think some of them are okay like LOL OR BRB and stuff normal but dat and liek it's just disturbing
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 07:54 AM   #9

beachrox will become famous soon enough

Good point.
It is annoying, and hard to read when people post like this:
'' I hace20 cats. Man, it si hawt todat.. me bored

I like it when people use Proper spelling, punctuation, and sentences. Yes, it is downright hard to read, and it sometimes gets others into the habit of doing that. It is ok to mispell a word every now and then, but it's not good to mispell EVERY WORD YOU TYPE.
~beachrox
beachrox is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 07:59 AM   #10
I want to be an actr

westiegirl13 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: i have seen this alot on wi...

Yeah, it is rather annoying, but they should be able to use LOL. It's a classic everywhere!!!!
westiegirl13 is offline Female
Closed