Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I have noticed a lot of..

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
I'm sorry it's making you feel bad, but it just proves the point that there will always be repeat posts because it's impossible to read all of them to be sure it hasn't said before. You shouldn't be upset about it, everyone does it and it's fine.
I agree with that.
skyranch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #32
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

.....Thanks....
I've ONLY seen ONE of these threads,and No one was looking at it!
if ONE more complaint comes up [CLOSED]
PM your complaints!
oon23 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #33
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Great point,oon23!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:35 PM   #34
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

yep, this is true . . . that's what that cute little red flag is for! (jk, lol)
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #35
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

I agree Twilight is just basicly the ENTIRE fourm
minimaid is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #36
Brittany998807

Great advice! Ya, I think the only aception is in the Member Contests for Food! But, half of the threads don't get looked at very much! That is really sweet of you to post this! You will get another rep point from me!
~Brittany998807~
Old 11-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #37
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Thanks everyone!
oon23 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #38
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

Ive seen tons of threads like this too. ANd that isnt really fair, because what if people want to give a different point to the subject. It doesnt really matter if people make more then one thread.

---------- boovalicious14 added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

well you dont have to get all mad if people dont agree with you. Thats not a fair judgement. You shouldnt put, Well, if theres one more complaint, CLOSED. Well thats you decision. Its not anyone's fault if they have a complaint.

Last edited by boovalicious14; 11-28-2008 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #39
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Thanks I totally agree.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #40
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
I have noticed as others have stated in this thread that there are alot of 'Please do not repeat threads' Threads. I see this thread every few days it seems. And I am not coming down on you or trying to insult you. So please keep this in mind when you read what I am writing. I haven't commented on any earlier threads in regards to this, but I have been noticing a common theme in all of them. So now I feel that I do need to say a small something. As I read in this thread I was reading not just about the overall complaint of repeats, but a particular thread repeat. Most have pointed out the threads in regards to 'Please avoid the urge to ague', 'Please do not be rude', and etc.

Honestly as sad as it may seem, this is an important reminder. And maybe the solution is a thread on this topic that stays up top. It is to easy for a person to say something mean and jump to another post, completely forgetting/not caring that they really hurt someones feelings. They don't have to deal with any negative repercussions. A forum is a perfect format for hurting someone verbally because there is no face to face confrontation. Again it is all to easy to forget that there is in fact a person with feelings on the other end of the computer.

And to be completely candid, I have to say that the constant reminder is great thing. Another thing I noticed is that the same people are not going back and recommenting...it is different people the majority of the time. That tells me that it is a topic that is reaching a wide range of people and not just a select few of the 'almost always sweet' type. Not everyone loggs in everyday. So repeating this thread is allowing it to reach a wider group of people. Other repeat threads I can't speak of because no one seems to be consistantly complaining about any other ones besides 'the be nice ones'.

So I guess I will simply leave my opinion as I really believe certain thread repeats can a good thing.
It is so GOOD that so many people feel the same way about a community and that they are conscientiously putting forth the effort to show their support.
Multiple postings of threads shouldn't BE a big deal. People should be PROUD of the fact that others care or are spurred into caring by the threads. We have an AWESOME community here and Everyone seems to want to do their part.
I think that we have a lot of repeat threads for other reasons, too. There are SO many new people coming into the forum and they don't see what they think should be addressed, so they address the issue. Much like you, oon23. I have seen this type of thread over and over again and it just proves to me that people like you CARE enough about the forum to gently remind others once in a while and to give guidance to newcomers.
for caring THAT much
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed