Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #21
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: I have noticed a lot of..

Thank you!
oon23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #22
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree! I don't make threads unless it very important, or something someone can think about.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:48 PM   #23
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

I totally agree. This is just another example of how we can all get together to make WI a better running place. Good job.
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #24
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Thank you so much! This isn't the first thread about over-posting the same subject, but still just as effective! Thanks for trying to improve the community!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #25

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

there is someone that already posted this
Old 11-26-2008, 08:30 PM   #26

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I have noticed as others have stated in this thread that there are alot of 'Please do not repeat threads' Threads. I see this thread every few days it seems. And I am not coming down on you or trying to insult you. So please keep this in mind when you read what I am writing. I haven't commented on any earlier threads in regards to this, but I have been noticing a common theme in all of them. So now I feel that I do need to say a small something. As I read in this thread I was reading not just about the overall complaint of repeats, but a particular thread repeat. Most have pointed out the threads in regards to 'Please avoid the urge to ague', 'Please do not be rude', and etc.

Honestly as sad as it may seem, this is an important reminder. And maybe the solution is a thread on this topic that stays up top. It is to easy for a person to say something mean and jump to another post, completely forgetting/not caring that they really hurt someones feelings. They don't have to deal with any negative repercussions. A forum is a perfect format for hurting someone verbally because there is no face to face confrontation. Again it is all to easy to forget that there is in fact a person with feelings on the other end of the computer.

And to be completely candid, I have to say that the constant reminder is great thing. Another thing I noticed is that the same people are not going back and recommenting...it is different people the majority of the time. That tells me that it is a topic that is reaching a wide range of people and not just a select few of the 'almost always sweet' type. Not everyone loggs in everyday. So repeating this thread is allowing it to reach a wider group of people. Other repeat threads I can't speak of because no one seems to be consistantly complaining about any other ones besides 'the be nice ones'.

So I guess I will simply leave my opinion as I really believe certain thread repeats can a good thing.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #27
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

well i agree- please search back at least 2 more pages before making another thread, or search for it up in the main tool bar --I haven't seen any either?
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #28
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

THANK YOU!!! It is just booking WI's thread space. People won't be able to see certain threads if these are caking the spaces everywhere! I am TOTALLY with you!
hespsn is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #29
Call me Cat!
Gifted

olive_green2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that there should be less threads about the same stuff, but AnthonysMommy is right. It is kind of hard to make sure there's nothing about what you're going to say. I can see both sides.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:59 PM   #30
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

bromsisa- I totally agree with you!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Closed