Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:37 AM   #31
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I Have Noticed...

I thought the main purple color (this one) was out, too? But not this purple (which is barely legible anyway?) Is that just in the GE training section?
tkprit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #32
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Well, think about it, who usually uses those colors that isn't allowed to? New members (I know that there are exceptions), but I know that when I was new, I didn't even bother to visit this section... What if it's the same with the people that are doing this now? They probably won't be looking at this remimder thread.... If you see someone using it, I would just tell then that they aren't allowed to use it, and how they can modify their post to change it or just flag it.

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 09-03-2009, 07:26 AM   #33
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Just to clarify: Do not use mod BLUE or Admin RED anywhere on the open forum (the GE is an exception). That means not in your siggie, not as a warning in your shop rules, etc. Use another colour, there is an abundant choice. Just because the staff "tolerates" or ignores small amounts doesn't mean it's OK.

Thank you all for your cooperation on this issue.
Yeah..I use pink alot. It's birght and easy for people to read. Pink.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #34
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
I thought the main purple color (this one) was out, too? But not this purple (which is barely legible anyway?) Is that just in the GE training section?
I believe this purple is used for Gift Coaches in the Gift Trainee section (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 08:01 AM   #35
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
I believe this purple is used for Gift Coaches in the Gift Trainee section (:
Thank you! I had taken to not using purple at all but yay! I can use it!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 08:04 AM   #36
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should send a PM to the new members, about not using Red, Blue, in their posts. It can be a group who sends them or an automated message, but personally I think it should be sent by um... real people so they can ask questions and stuff like that.

:]
jorking is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 09:39 AM   #37
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by jorking
I think we should send a PM to the new members, about not using Red, Blue, in their posts. It can be a group who sends them or an automated message, but personally I think it should be sent by um... real people so they can ask questions and stuff like that.

:]
That would be pretty hard to do, it's in the forum rules right here, which everyone should read before posting:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/

Again, if you see it, flag it.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, font colors