Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Exclamation I have to let it out!I CAN`T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I am feeling really upset on WI,because people are doing some things to me,here I`ll tell you...
Graphics Shop Issues
Somebody here on WI copied my graphics,and some people get in trouble for that!Another issue is,PEOPLE DON`T USE MY GRAPHICS I MADE FROM SCRATCH!Respect people and don`t copy their graphics,and if you order something,use it for about a week.Fights usually get started by disrespecting people,for not using their graphics they MADE you and copying.And DON`T say copying is a form of flatter,IT DOESN`T WORK ON ME!
Rude Comments
Let`s say I drew a picture of a horse that I have been working on for about half an hour,and somebody posts on your thread "WOW!That is the ugliest picture I have EVER seen!",That IS hurtful and WILL be reported,yes,I have reported MANY,MANY,MANY users for this.
Get well cards and stuff
How`d you feel if somebody just read your thread and didn`t post how they were sorry about that happening,people are happy when you really post kind words,or maybe even a graphic.Let`s say I had 16 replies on my thread and 62 views.So 62 - 16 is 44 right?Well,I feel like that 44 people on WI just read the thread and said to themselves "Well,I`m not GOING to post,I have better things to do!",post!It really makes someone smile.
I had to make this thread,I am really upset.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I have to let it out!I CAN`T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I'm sorry about that! It can get annoying when you have lots of people look at your threads and don't reply. It happens to me a lot! And i can't believe that some people will copy your stuff. That's just plain rude! I know that you feel bad about it so it is fine to rant!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Thanks SO much for understanding.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #4
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow I feel bad hope you recover from this sorry that peple do that I don't know if im doing any thing wrong on this post please tell me if I am I don't want to be rude!

---------- Kayrocks1 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

so did I do any thing wrong?

Last edited by Kayrocks1; 12-21-2008 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #5

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

i totally understand sometimes i feel like people on here don't think i have another life.it makes me sooooo angry i should do this sometimes in this controlled manner. thank you! REP!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

Kayrocks,no you haven`t.
Thanks so much.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Sorry all that happened to you. I understand your frustration.
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #8
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

its terrible that peple do that tho sometimes i see other peple post something and some onne said your stupid and it just breaks my heart so I stand up for them!so I wil make a thread and stand up for you!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #9

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

People do that whole thread thing to me to. I post threads like other people and the others get all these posts. When I put up a thread people look but don't comment! It makes me feel bad like I don't have exciting threads.
awsome is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #10
Jesus 4 ever!

the thread will be called i don't know but when I think of some thing I will tell you.
Closed