Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #41
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: I have an idea for WI!!!

Every single time?
Think of all the member's on WI, and how many threads they have.
EVERY time would probobly overload the server or cause a lag because your comp would have to load so much data.
Now, Maybe if you haven't checked your thread I could see maybe a noification every 5 posts. That could work. This way we wouldn't have an inbox and server problem.
Good idea, but I dont think that getting a notification for every post wouldn't work.
Also, as other memebr's have posted, subscribed threads work great to save time!
Good idea, but it has a few bugs.

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 12:56 AM   #42

WaterWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Yep, I agree with S.O.S. Star

Yes, that'd be great!

Ahah oops wrong post :O

Last edited by WaterWebkinz; 07-07-2009 at 12:55 AM..
WaterWebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 01:00 AM   #43
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

That could be a nice option...

Do you use the subscribed threads option?

It's easy to click on subscribed threads and view all of them. From this page you are able to see who the last person to post was on each of your threads. That would save you going to your thread or many threads to check up on things!
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #44
ymcmb<3

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

thats a great idea!ive been thinkin that for a while now lol
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 07:37 AM   #45
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

This might be a good idea for some, but the option to turn it off should be there because some people with gift exchanges have lots of posts in a day which would get annoying.
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #46
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pandagirl82
I have an idea and I was wondering what others might think. I think that maybe we should get like a pm when someone posts on a thread that we made. I have my naming shop and when I get on I don't like having to go all the way there and seeing if someone posted on it and nobody might have not have posted on it and figuring that out. That would be a good thing so I know when someone needs a name or if someone read my story. What do you guys think????

Anyone think this is a good idea???
Rep if I can give you any! Great idea! I think this would help because it's a waste of time to check your threads and find out nobody posted on them. Great thread!

But,I disagree too because I like to be surprised and that may make the server go slower.

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 07-07-2009 at 08:00 AM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:55 AM   #47
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for posting your opinions guys!!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great idea!, smelzgood84 improves, smiley leaves smiles