Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Hello!
Webkinz :)

cah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wonder

Angry I have an idea because this made me really mad and sad!

I think:
If you own a club or something, you should be able to delete tags other people do.
Because my friend has a club (Dog club) and someone wrote in a tag
"Cats rule dogs drool' and 'Dogs are dumb'
I mean, that is offensive and now it is stuck there until the person who added it delets it.
That made me sad and mad.

Please mods and admins, listen to my idea because the tags where very hurtful.

*If there is somthing you don't like (Like dogs), don't add it on someones dog club. If you don't like dogs, don't tell people on a dog club!*

cah117 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I have an idea because this made me really mad and sad!

Sorry, but I kinda disagree with you, if we (regular members) were given the privalege to delete tags, there probably wouldn't be ANY tags left! LOL

Also if you see a tag that you don't like, you can tell a staff member and they will remove it
Old 05-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

You can delete your own tags but, if someone did it, they probably wouldn't be nice enough to delete it. And like DotDotDuck said, staff can delete them.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Hello!

cah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wonder

OK. Like mods? Or Admins?
cah117 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by cah117
OK. Like mods? Or Admins?
I'm not sure if Mods can, but I'm sure the Admins can...

I suggest sending a PM to COWS4YOU, shes really nice
Old 05-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Hello!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I'm not sure if Mods can, but I'm sure the Admins can...
I suggest sending a PM to COWS4YOU, shes really nice
OK, I will send her the link to the thread and tell her what tags they are..
cah117 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #7

Penny2763 is a jewel in the roughPenny2763 is a jewel in the rough

I think you should only be able to delete the tags on your own threads. Not on anybody else's thread.
Penny2763 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #8

i love ducks is stuck on replay
i love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replayi love ducks is stuck on replay

you could get a mod. or admi. to delete the post for you maybe.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If a post or tag offends you, just flag any post in that thread and explain it. A moderator or administrator will come and investigate.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mean tags!