Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #41
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Default Re: I have had it with the closing of soooo many threads!!!!

Caps lock does represent yelling. So, please don't yell. Your thread is effective enough without it
javogabo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #42
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

If one of your threads is deleted, please pm a Mod/Admin and ask why.
We are able to see the reason.
Many threads are deleted in the Club section because people haven't read
the Club Rules....it's a blue and white sticky thread at the top, and clearly
states," One Topic per club thread....and One club per topic.....others will be
deleted."
In Open Mike, we have 2 clothing threads.....others are deleted.
Game threads and Advice/Help threads are also deleted.
Before posting a thread, take a minute to look around and see if there's
already a thread made.
.....Remember, if you have questions, we're just a pm away.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:38 AM   #43
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by fragglestyle
If caps locks that offensive I think people are too sensitive!
Our Forum Rules, ask that you not type in all Caps.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #44
hptonks425

i understand where u are all coming from... and it was my mistake for typing in all caps, i didnt realize it until i was finished typing... and i couldnt change it back.

i now know why that specific thread was closed, but what about all of the other ones..... ppl could be making mistakes in making a duplicate thread, but maybe they didnt know...
Old 07-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #45
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Working on the mod action panel. I keep forgetting that it isn't there anymore. Again, new, wonky system... We never delete a thread without reason. If you notice that your thread was deleted, drop a mod a friendly pm and we will get back to you in an instant. We know why. Most of the time, it is because it is a duplicate thread.
javogabo is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #46
yankeefan0302
Webkinz :)

yankeefan is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i like the title...i hate it wen pple are like "You need to stop being rude and we shuld all cometogether as a wi family" Its so annoying...This is a just a webkinz website so who cares and in the real world pple are gurna be rude so wake up and smell the coffee cuz those peeple are gonna have problems in the real world!!!...ps i totally agree, they close threads way to much...o and i wasnt telling u to wake up and smell da cofee just the pple who are obsesed with that stop being rude thing
Old 07-23-2008, 10:51 AM   #47
hptonks425

thank you for reasoning mods! could one of you close this thread, not delete......

---------- hptonks425 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by yankeefan
lol i like the title...i hate it wen pple are like "You need to stop being rude and we shuld all cometogether as a wi family" Its so annoying...This is a just a webkinz website so who cares and in the real world pple are gurna be rude so wake up and smell the coffee cuz those peeple are gonna have problems in the real world!!!...ps i totally agree, they close threads way to much...o and i wasnt telling u to wake up and smell da cofee just the pple who are obsesed with that stop being rude thing

that was really out of topic.... i to get annoyed by all of the rude threads, but please..... dont post somehting like this. no one is obsessed with the rude thing.

Last edited by hptonks425; 07-23-2008 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-23-2008, 10:53 AM   #48
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by hptonks425
i understand where u are all coming from... and it was my mistake for typing in all caps, i didnt realize it until i was finished typing... and i couldnt change it back.

i now know why that specific thread was closed, but what about all of the other ones..... ppl could be making mistakes in making a duplicate thread, but maybe they didnt know...
true, but that is one of the many reasons we are here , to moderate the boards.
and like I said, the owner of the thread could have pm'd a mod asking for their thread to be closed, I close many on a daily basis just for that reason alone.

and no problem about the caps, I myself hit the cap lock key so many times lol and I have to go back and retype something..
Old 07-23-2008, 10:53 AM   #49
yankeefan0302
Webkinz :)

yankeefan is an unknown quantity at this point

o and y cant we type in caps...thats just rediculouse..wat r we in pre school....wat next r we also gunna go in timeout to!!!!! oh no i used exclamation marks that culd be rude to some members ((sarcastic tone)

yes it was and truly, it was not nessesary. MommaB
Old 07-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #50
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

closing this thread now as per hptonks request
Closed