Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 09:57 AM   #11
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Default Re: I have had it with the closing of soooo many threads!!!!

What -Lilypad said!
obsessive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 10:00 AM   #12
Lil Kinz
webkinzlover53 is an unknown quantity at this point

uhh Idk whats the matter posting on the threads but ok i won't and for some what reason I don't have a icon help me out ok
webkinzlover53 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:01 AM   #13
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

when WI did it's upgrade, the mod action panel went a little wonky, and we are not sure we can get it back to working correctly.

as for the closing or deleting of ny threads, I will tell you this, 9 out of 10 times when someone questions me about one, they closed due to inactivity, lets face it, there are tons of threads that get posted on a daily basis, and others get pushed to the back pages and there they get forgotten.

Now if a Mod decides to delete a thread there is always a good and very valid reason for it.
I myself do not know this particular thread you are talking about, so not having read it, I can't say exactly why it was closed down. I can tell you this though, if it in any way lead to the possibility of become "clique-ish" or if it ran the possibility of other members feelings getting hurt NOT seeing their name up there, then that is a valid reason.

We want everyone here to feel welcome and a part of the community, if you didn't see your name on it, would you feel left out? I know I might.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #14
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

webkinzlover53, we're not talking about posting on threads. We are talking about Mods deleting peoples threads.

You need to upload an icon. Go to User Cp and click edit avatar.
lulu is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #15
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

The reason the Moderator actions were taken away is because it was taking up a lot of space on the servers which slowed and caused problems on WI. I am not sure about your other problem though.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #16
Webkinz :)
fragglestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, if they close a thread and nobody knows why then people will just keep doing the same thing since they don't know why it closed. and whats wrong with typing in caps lock????
fragglestyle is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #17
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

I felt left out on that thread, because nobody said that they would want to meet me!

lulu is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #18
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by MommaB
as for the closing or deleting of ny threads, I will tell you this, 9 out of 10 times when someone questions me about one, they closed due to inactivity, lets face it, there are tons of threads that get posted on a daily basis, and others get pushed to the back pages and there they get forgotten.
That may be the usual cause, but I have seen many threads in the Recipez section that are closed after they have not been posted on for only a day or two. Is there a special reason for this?
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-23-2008, 10:06 AM   #19
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by fragglestyle
First of all, if they close a thread and nobody knows why then people will just keep doing the same thing since they don't know why it closed. and whats wrong with typing in caps lock????
Typing in all caps makes it seem like the member is screaming or yelling and many members find it offensive so we try and avoid it if we can.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #20
hptonks425

thanks for posting on here mommaB, i understsand where you stand, but im with monkeecj here, the one i was talking about closed and it was pretty popular.....
Closed