Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
spookychai

Default I got a letter and cake this morning

The cake and letter's are working again. This is my first pet birthday I have had since Joining.

My poor daughter missed her's a week ago so I sent her my cake.

I'm glad its working. I wanted her to get one though herself..........she was so excited and then dissapointed.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 10:27 AM   #2
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I got a letter and cake this morning

My daughter got a letter and a piece of cake yesterday too. I didn't know it was not working, I will have to check if we missed any!
chaotic is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 10:29 AM   #3
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am glad that it was just a glitch and that it is fixed now.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:33 AM   #4
Gift Guru

nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by spookychai
The cake and letter's are working again. This is my first pet birthday I have had since Joining.

My poor daughter missed her's a week ago so I sent her my cake.

I'm glad its working. I wanted her to get one though herself..........she was so excited and then dissapointed.
I wondered why we haven't gotten any of those! I have not taken the time to look at our pet birthdays, but thought we had a couple last week. Thanks for the info!
Old 11-16-2007, 10:36 AM   #5
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

How long was it not working for? I need to know how far back I should check?
chaotic is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #6
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

My kids have been missing their pets birthdays. I am so glad it is fixed!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 10:51 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! My child's pet had a birthday missed too.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
nmw917 is an unknown quantity at this point

As for how long is has been messed up .... I know that my daughter missed 4 birthday and the first was 10/23. I talked to Ganz and they put the cakes in her dock and said that they hoped to have it fixed soon. That was 2 days ago so at least they were right about getting it fixed.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:07 AM   #9
cdp
Gifted
cdp is on a distinguished road

I got a letter and a piece of bithday cake today.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:23 AM   #10
littlemeu
Gift Guru

StageMom #1 will become famous soon enough

I wonder if it just started working today. I just checked and our hippos birthday was two days ago and we didn't get a letter.
Closed