Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #21
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Re: I feel kinda bad........

Though I cant speak for him, I'll just say, he's a really great guy who truly appreciates how much fun everyone has on his and Wendy's site.

He's always been very attentive to as many people as he possibly can. And I do know for a fact that he enjoys the diverse crowd that makes WI the greatest Webkinz forum on the internet.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 01:46 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

i agree with you completely. i have never sent him a PM, because i knew it was really not worth it, as it probly wouldve been spam (XD) so, i suppose that they should stop it, whoever;'s doing it.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #23
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
........for Justin! I mean, tons of people constantly post spam on his profile, like "can you post my name on the front page" and "can you compete in my contest?" And then, some members just post a bunch of unverified info and things that have already been confirmed for awhile. I'm sure he gets annoyed that almost everyone does that! Every day! It's against WI rules to spam, but I bet that many think that since they're on a profile, not the forum, the rule doesn't apply. Does anyone else feel this way?

I have another thing to add too:
(originally posted my minimaid)
And sadly, it's true!
Well justin gets an A+++ in my book.Lets be grateful (as most of us are) that he has the patience to do this site (you also Wendy)...They care about it being safe for our children and also gifting being fair for everyon. I posted once and I wanted to donate a special...very very special praze for one of their contests. I got no reply (I never knew he got spam from WI members) after 2 weeks I gave the Prize to a WI friend.....Thank you Justin.. I have run a business and know how busy you can get....You matter to US in WI
Old 10-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #24
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I agree totally! (:

I think all the mods should be put in here too!

Another thing is when you would like to have a thread closed, you are allowed to flag it (thanks sn0wwhite for telling me this information!)

♫Paige
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:12 PM   #25
MirandaO20
Gifted

Ducklvr11 is an unknown quantity at this point

INWYM!
I don't think I would like to be on WI if that would happen to me!
Ducklvr11 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #26
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

he he he FIA u r so funne

FIA and FairyOddMom are right his inboz is problem overflowwing maybe there should be on day where no one can "bother" the admins, mods, founders etc. Such as you cant pm or leave profile messages??
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #27
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it must be time consuming to read through a bunch of profile comments that are spam. Like others are saying, these people are famous on Webkinzinsider and posting on their profiles seems to the commenters like getting an autograph of their favorite star. It must be esspecially hard, when you have to read through all of the comments, to make sure none of them are important. Having a lot of spam comments can hide the important ones.

It was a very kind thought you had for this thread
ouscream is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #28
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
he he he FIA u r so funne

FIA and FairyOddMom are right his inboz is problem overflowwing maybe there should be on day where no one can "bother" the admins, mods, founders etc. Such as you cant pm or leave profile messages??
He actually has his PMs turned off, at least I think. They can also turn off their profile messages, which is what FIA has done.

I think we probably won't know unless Justin comes by and posts. If I had to guess, I would say he likes getting the messages, because he would have turned them off if he didn't. My other guess would be that he does not appreciate the spam, but he might like the ones that say how much they love the site. Just, if I had to guess.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #29
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

IMHO (In my Humble Opinion) [This is agreeing w/ you but also sharing my mind]

Justin and Wendy are . Most mods & admins have profile comments turned off. I actually do feel a lil bad for them even though I'm 110% thankful for what they do. I'm sure at least ONCE since her 'employment' here, FIA has thought "Look at my PM box!" And I feel like I'm overwhelmed with 15 notifications! LOL. So, I think WI should have a day off
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #30
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

they are just trying to be famous. They are usually new people or people who don't know the rules 2 well!
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
iluvwebkinz234