Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
King Hoopla

Exclamation I feel kinda bad........

........for Justin! (actually, not just Justin, but all of the mods!) I mean, tons of people constantly post spam on his profile, like "can you post my name on the front page" and "can you compete in my contest?" And then, some members just post a bunch of unverified info and things that have already been confirmed for awhile. I'm sure he gets annoyed that almost everyone does that! Every day! It's against WI rules to spam, but I bet that many think that since they're on a profile, not the forum, the rule doesn't apply. Does anyone else feel this way?

I have another thing to add too:
(originally posted my minimaid)
Quote:
I mean i have put worthwhile things on his pro like "Thank you for making WI awesome!"
But those get ignored cuz of some of the things you mentioned!
And sadly, it's true!

Last edited by King Hoopla; 10-24-2008 at 03:28 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I feel kinda bad........

I do, too! I'm glad you brought this up! There could be so much spam in his inbox, he can't get information that may be really important!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

I know what you mean! It must be so hard for Justin, Wendy, and all those other great and hard-working WI staff!!!!!!!!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

IKWYM!
I mean i have put worthwhile things on his pro like "Thank you for making WI awesome!"
But those get ignored cuz of some of the things you mentioned!
Maybe the people with good intention could talk to him if he didnt get all that spam crap!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #5
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Well..
I feel sort of bad for him too. But he's FAMOUS. F-A-M-O-U-S. On here atleast.xD
Thats most likely why most Administrators especially Wendy And Justin have the PMing feature disabled. Their PM box would be filled daily and there would be no time to get to the IMPORTANT ONES.
We have special days for the thank yous, Webkinz Insider's Birthday for instance.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:58 PM   #6

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Yes, but who wouldn't want to post on Justin's profile?
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 10:04 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Pegasusluvr brings up a valid point...Who wouldn't want to post on his profile?
When it comes to first hand news, the BEST thing to do is either PM FIA, or post in the forum and FLAG it because it puts a time stamp on it. That way they KNOW you are the first person to give that information Flagging isn't just for reporting bad stuff, it is for reporting stuff that needs to be seen by Justin and Wendy, especially where verification is involved. They want to know that the sources are valid and reliable Just like they are!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 10:20 PM   #8
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Pegasusluvr brings up a valid point...Who wouldn't want to post on his profile?
When it comes to first hand news, the BEST thing to do is either PM FIA, or post in the forum and FLAG it because it puts a time stamp on it. That way they KNOW you are the first person to give that information Flagging isn't just for reporting bad stuff, it is for reporting stuff that needs to be seen by Justin and Wendy, especially where verification is involved. They want to know that the sources are valid and reliable Just like they are!
OH. I thought it was for bad stuff only. xD Rep Dixie :]
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
King Hoopla

Forget it then. No one agrees with me.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dixiecup
the BEST thing to do is either PM FIA, or post in the forum and FLAG it
*giggle* Wanna see what my PM box looks like?

There's a reason I have my profile comments turned off.
FIA is offline Female
Closed

Tags
iluvwebkinz234