Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 11:01 AM   #1
banannas1
Gifted

banannas1 is on a distinguished road

Default I DONT UNDERSTAND.......

OK, I understand how and when you get to be involved in gift exchanges, however I dont understand on how you get a credited threqd????
banannas1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 AM   #2
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND.......

to make a gift exchnage once you are gifted you simply go to the gift forum (which you cannot even see untill you are gifted) and create a thread that will be you gift exchage
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 11:10 AM   #3

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

K2ramal is right. You start a thread in the GE section just like you started this one. Except you list your items for trade and your want list on there.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here is a great link for what to do when you have become gifted...One of our orum Protectors made it.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...me-t43305.html

You can not see it until you are gifted though.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:06 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hello bananas~ it may be easier to absorb once you are gifted and will be able to browse the gift exchange threads and see hands on how it works..you do not have to start your gift exchange right away..its good to know what you are doing before you get started.

Basically when you do create your own gift exchange..the jists of it..you have a "items for trade" list and a "wants" list. Members will post on your thread..you are required to answer posts in order. Once youve agreed with a trade..the person with the less feedback number is required to send first..once both parties have received their items..both parties leave feedback for each other.

Under your avatar..the "Giftz" number reflects the amount of "unique" members youve traded with. Once your giftz reaches 20 and youve made 100 nonfluff posts you will qualify to be awarded "Gift Guru" status.

Again, it will all fall in place once you are gifted and can experience the GE firsthand. There are mods that specialize in the gift exchange that you are encouraged to utilize for any questions regarding the gift exchange, value of items and anything of relativity.

look forward to seeing you on the exchange!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #6
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Very niceley said, mom2hnemi. Saved me alot of typing !!!
Karen is offline Female
Closed