Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 04:21 PM   #81
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

you should tell her the truth and try and make it up to her. it may be hard but if she refuses just insists and if she really doesnt want you to help then just be like well, i tried to help but since you dont want to i'll just keep the stuff! and walk off... idk, i would've thought about all this before i did it...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 04:30 PM   #82
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

chica_96 will become famous soon enough

try getting her a cool fall festival item. All you have to do is wait for 15-30 min. in one area and hopefully a leaf will come flying! It worked for me 2 times ( i was in my yard)
:chi: my only webkinz chica i know how you feel
chica_96 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 04:36 PM   #83
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

this is what i would do: earn some money back for her, and buy her a webkinz/lil kinz/pack of cards/any webkinz item. that way, she cant REALLY get mad or her mom. but tell her the truth as you give her the surprise, and get the money for her before you tell her... get about atleast half of what you spent, if not the whole about. so yea,if that happenedto me, i would get atleast half the money back, secretly, buy her a webkinz surprise, then come up to her, tell her then give her the surprise, and tell her that you got some money back, if she didnt already notice...

i have had thoughts of taking my friends husky bed, and replacing it with a snow theme bed, she probably wouldnt notice, but if she did, it would cause lots of trouble, and it wasnt worth it.

Last edited by tee1000; 10-23-2007 at 04:38 PM..
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 04:38 PM   #84
i sat on a
Gift Guru

White_Heavens is a jewel in the roughWhite_Heavens is a jewel in the rough

Tell her the truth.And then send her stuff like a superbed or something.

---------- White_Heavens added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

And give her kinz cash.

Last edited by White_Heavens; 10-23-2007 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-23-2007, 04:41 PM   #85
Webkinz :)

glitterchck101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go with your parent to tell the other mom what you did, and try to earn it back for her. That would be the right thing to do...
Old 10-23-2007, 07:34 PM   #86
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by zxc123
thank you guys all so much. i sent her back all new items and a exlcusive item to cheer her up.
i still havent told her the truth becuse i am still a little afraid. just to let you all know i usaly would NEVER do this. i just got really tempted and my friend told me she would never find out. i WILL NEVER do this ever again i feel so bad. i will tell her very soon

---------- zxc123 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I JUST GAVE EVERYTHING BACK
i told my mom and she said it was the right thing to do. her mom was really mad. but now i feel musch better thanx guys.

by the way will my webkinz acount get closed!!!!!
i love webkinz and hope not
I don't think it'll get closed. . . why would it?

And great job!! sometimes you have to do the right thing even if it means getting in trouble
Old 10-23-2007, 07:38 PM   #87
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

Admit it! The hurt will go away, and you will tell her that you are TOO sorry, and that you've learned from wrong. Good luck!
Old 10-23-2007, 07:40 PM   #88
kayleekinz1995

You shouldnt be responsable if you didnt do it. First of all she shouldnt be giving out her password to anyone if she didnt want that to happen but it is a little bit your fault, accually kind of a lot because you DID let yourself go on her account and YOU shouldnt be on someone elses account if you dont want to get blamed for something like that.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #89
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

Wow, I just read through this whole thread... I really think you did the right thing by appologizing and giving back her items (and more). I think that you are a good friend and that you made up for your mistake. Maybe just send her some more little things every day from the w-shop or cso rooms she is doing. Maybe some clothes or secret recieps she doesn't know (get them from the recipe section). A little gift every so often would be a good idea. Good luck with everything!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Sorry, I thought you said you apologized (you didn't). Well, then there is only one thing to do, apoligize, go for it!!!

Last edited by Carolyn; 10-23-2007 at 08:06 PM..
Old 10-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #90
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

I know its really hard but you should tell the truth. And maybe talk to a parent if you need to. And dont forget, everyone makes mistakes.
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Closed