Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 04:03 PM   #71
jwhsm
Gift Guru

jwhsm will become famous soon enough

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

I really don't have much advice for you other than you shouldn't have done that in the first place.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 04:07 PM   #72
milesbdog
Lil Kinz
milesbdog is an unknown quantity at this point

I would talk to your mom and see what she says and if she thinks it is serious then do what she tells you but if her mother is the devil tell your mom to avoid contact with her mom and leave the mom of the girl out of it.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:11 PM   #73
carlythemonkey1

return the things and tell the truth...honesty is the best policy
Old 10-23-2007, 04:13 PM   #74
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Offer to do something really nice for her. Maybe on her birthday, get her a Lil' Kinz or something. Try to make some money and send her a gift. But remember, the best and most powerful thing to do is to apologize.
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #75
Grammafly
Gift Guru

grammafly has a spectacular aura about

It took a lot of courage for you to come on here and admit your error in judgment. You could have easily just admitted to them or a parent what you did and no one here would have ever known. I don't have to tell you what is right or wrong.You already know or you wouldn't have posted here. None of us should stand in judgment of another. I admire your courage.. and I wish you good luck and speedy forgiveness.. This will pass and you learned a valuable lesson the hard way.. we all have learned those hard lessons in life. You are human you made a mistake. Time to move on and let it go.. Onward and upward... good luck
Old 10-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #76
taterfrog14
Gifted
taterfrog14 is an unknown quantity at this point

that was really mean to use up her kc but u need to buy all the things back and use up all ur kc cause ur stealing
Old 10-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #77
Gift Guru

oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

Oh boy sorry your in this mess maybe it would be easer if you just write her a note and tell her rather than say it to her face that you spent her kinz cash coins maybe tell her you will get the money back for her... it's hard when someone is mean and you feel like you want to get back at them... once again sorry your in this mess and I wish you the best of luck :luvfrog:

Last edited by oulala16; 10-23-2007 at 04:18 PM..
Old 10-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #78
Pastrykid118
Gifted

pastrykid118 is on a distinguished road

Maybe you should say something to her and then promise that you will give her some items of yours.
Maybe you could make a list of your cool items on webkinz and then let her pick out a couple!

Good Luck,

Pastrykid118
Old 10-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #79
carlythemonkey1

View Post Originally Posted by horsiechick
That was rellyu mean and stupid...
Dont be so mean ! Everyone makes mistakes.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #80
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Just tell her mom the Truth and also tell your friend to change her password immediately. If I were you I would throw away and shred her password in a shredder. Just tell the girl the truth and also her mom . I mean after all she told you her password, NExt time she changes her password and tells you what it is . I would Plug my ears and not listen to her. Just put some ear plugs in your ears when she comes over and pretend not to hear it. or if she writes it down and gives it to you. Quickly one throw it away and two tell her MOm immediately.

One reason I think her mom doesn't like you is because maybe she thinks its your fault that your friend has stuff missing. Clearify what happened ASAP!

A true friend will not do things to you that will make you cry.
Closed