Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #51
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

i have had a kinda simalar experience....my friend found out my other friend pass....and stole her exclucive things....i knew how bad it was of her....so i told the gurl stelling...to stop & send everything back to her....but she said...NO WAY....

a few days later i told my other friend (the one getting stolen from) that the other girl was stealling her stuff.....

she was mad...

so the girl that stole the stuff....gave her a webkinz

I know this hard for you....I bet most people on here would take things like that if they had a chance!

so...maybe you could get her a webkinz...but don't forget...you need to be honest with her 1st...!

hope this helps

but remember in the future...it's much funner to EARN things on webkinz...it's funner to earn or recive the items then steal!

do what's right
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #52
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I do not think your account wil get closed. She gave you her password, so I think you are fine. They always say you are responsible for what is done on your account, so they will consider it her responsibility. I think...
that is true so the girl who gave the password would not get her stuff back, sadly. however, two ganz reps told me that they DO close accounts when people go into other people's accounts and they are not permitted. she wasnt permitted; however, if the girl doesnt call up ganz, she'll be OK. she should remember that and never be tempted again bc the next person might not be so nice. i know that i would call if every item was not returned. (especially since she said such mean things abt both the child and the mother so i quiestion the friendship.)

---------- RedBear added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gymnasticsgirl96
I know this hard for you....I bet most people on here would take things like that if they had a chance!
that's pretty ...... wow .......... sad. i'm flabbergasted. i would have thought the opposite.

Last edited by RedBear; 10-22-2007 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #53
Baby252

Just give it back to her.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #54
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyKat
sorry to say... but she sounds like she kinda deserves it.....

are you saying the little girl deserved to have her "friend" steal her items?

---------- RedBear added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by zxc123
thank you guys all so much. i sent her back all new items and a exlcusive item to cheer her up.
i still havent told her the truth becuse i am still a little afraid. just to let you all know i usaly would NEVER do this. i just got really tempted and my friend told me she would never find out. i WILL NEVER do this ever again i feel so bad. i will tell her very soon

---------- zxc123 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I JUST GAVE EVERYTHING BACK
i told my mom and she said it was the right thing to do. her mom was really mad. but now i feel musch better thanx guys.

by the way will my webkinz acount get closed!!!!!
i love webkinz and hope not
BEARY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you did the right thing!

Last edited by RedBear; 10-22-2007 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #55
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
You need to tell her the truth
agreedd.......
Old 10-22-2007, 05:35 PM   #56
PinkBubbles111
Banned
PinkBubbles is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to tell her the truth. You did something wrong and deserve a punishment. And if her mother yells at you well I don't mean to be rude but you need to take it because what you did was wrong and now you can learn from your mistake, and don't try to talk yourself into not telling the truth because you need to because every time you lie it get's easier and easier and the next thing you know you lie all the time. What you did was a sin and think about any of your friends stealing something from you. You would want them to tell you so you need to make it up to her and be a good friend and tell her the truth.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:37 PM   #57
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by zxc123
there is this girl on my street she is younger than me and is a real brat. she has 27 webkinz and is age removed. she told me her pass word once to pick out a few gifts for my bday. so i did and sent them to me. but then i went on again and sent some things to me. then spent some coins. then i started doing the charm forest for her and sending me the prize! i feel soooooooooooo incredabley bad its not even funny i am almost crying right now, i am becuse today she found out some one kept going on her acount. i know it is me but i am genrely a very kind person and i can never lie. she told her mom and her mom is a real Witch. she is mean and yells at me all the time and dosnt really like me all the time. i really want to tell the truth but i am afraid, that she will hate me and make me cry. i dont know what to do i dont have the items and more and dont have enough kinz cash to pay back, i need help! asap Please please please
:ltfrog::goo: my webkinz (lillypad,hopper,crakers,bubbles,and snuggles
Well, it was very brave of you to post here.
First thing is first, you must tell her what you have done. i know you probably REALLY dont want to but you must!
Also you must acceot your actions and it may take a while to gain back her trust again.
She musyt have looked up to you trusting you with her password, but next time refuse hearing a password .
Tell her that she could change her pasword and that you a honestly sorry.
Secondly you should send her something extra (exclusive,rare) and ALL of the items you took from her.

I hope that things work out and i hope this helps.

Your friend Lissykinz
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 05:41 PM   #58
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

"The truth will set you free."

John 8:32b.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 05:41 PM   #59
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Tell her the truth. Face it, it is going to be hard either way. Keep it to yourself, Or tell her.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:44 PM   #60
SuperJaguarcutie8
Webkinz :)

luckypuppynfl182 is on a distinguished road

tell your mom what you did, and get you're mom to talk to her mom and apologize, buy her some charms and another webkinz to make it up to her and send the stuff back to her. say sorry to the little girl and if you have to just talk to her mom and embrace it
Closed