Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #21
jennybobenny
Webkinz :)
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

It sounds like you already know what you need to do and don't really need our advice. You did something wrong and you need to confess and you will feel better, yeah the mom may yell, but it seems to me that she has a right to be angry, that you took advantage of her daughter. I have to say to that by you starting out your thread with telling us that the girls can be a real brat is something that you really need to think hard about, one would look at what you did and say worse about you, it is not nice to put labels on people, especially when you have done wrong yourself. You need to tell her the truth and then see what she wants you to d to make it up to her, the truth may be eneough, but I would definetly tell her to change her password so you are not tempted again, and next time before you take revenge, which is really what you did, on a person for their actions or behavior, think about how it would make you feel if it were to happen to you.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #22
Flash flood

You have to go ahead and tell her the truth. Try to make it up to her by earning it back. She sounds like a nice person to let you on her account in the first place. I know how bad the temptation is though, because my brother did that to his friends account. I earned all the money back for his friend though. Good luck.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #23
Gifted
Cottoncandy1 will become famous soon enough

Well I think the best thing you can do is tell the truth. What happens after that can't be any worse than feeling the way you are now. Eventually guilt eats at you and I think you know that because you are confessing here but I know it's going to be hard but just get it over with and off your chest and you will feel alot better about it. Good Luck to you and I hope everything works out. Sometimes people do things that aren't right and we learn from these life lessons.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:36 PM   #24
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with some of the other posts. You already know what you need to do. Someone did the same thing to my daughter. I am still very upset with the girl who did it to her. To make matters worse, she won't admit that she did it. I have told my daughter that she cannot give her password to ANYONE now. It really hurt her feelings. She thought about getting revenge, but agreed that it is not right to do what was done to her. Ask what you can do to make up for what you have done. It will be hard to do, but you will feel much better after you get it off your chest. Guilt can eat away at you for a very long time.
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 12:04 AM   #25
Gifted

Tibbyrox is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, telling the truth to your friend is the best thing to do. But your friend also has to realize that she should not give out her password to absolutely anyone. I know you are friends, but passwords are supposed to be secret. You are just setting yourself up for something like this to happen. You can fix it though, start by telling her, and then start earning some KC so that you can replace the items.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:22 AM   #26
Kelsko
Gifted

Kelsko is on a distinguished road

Wow, that sounds like a tough situation.

But really, there's only 1 answer. I know you've read a billion other replies like this on the thread, but seriously, it's important that you fess up.

It will be extremely hard to do, but trust me. You will feel SO much better and you will regret it if you don't.

As for her mother, I suggest getting your own mother involved, so that the situation doesn't get harsh. It shouldn't have to involve tears.

I wish you lots of luck in the way that your confession and apology goes well!
Kelsko is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 01:16 AM   #27
Gift Guru

kinzcash addict is just really nicekinzcash addict is just really nice

wow...tough situation...it is going to be very hard to admit you did it...but you should not lie about it....I want you to consider that this girl is younger and she let you go pick out your own presents for your birthday....that is a real sweet thing to do....and you took advantage big time....think about why and think about what life is trying to teach you...learn as much as you can from your mistake. you need to make back that money ...or buy her a new webbie with your own money...and you need to say sorry....You will feel better if you do the right thing...it is not okay to steal from someone no matter how rich they seem...good luck
Old 10-22-2007, 01:17 AM   #28
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by zxc123
there is this girl on my street she is younger than me and is a real brat. she has 27 webkinz and is age removed. she told me her pass word once to pick out a few gifts for my bday. so i did and sent them to me. but then i went on again and sent some things to me. then spent some coins. then i started doing the charm forest for her and sending me the prize! i feel soooooooooooo incredabley bad its not even funny i am almost crying right now, i am becuse today she found out some one kept going on her acount. i know it is me but i am genrely a very kind person and i can never lie. she told her mom and her mom is a real Witch. she is mean and yells at me all the time and dosnt really like me all the time. i really want to tell the truth but i am afraid, that she will hate me and make me cry. i dont know what to do i dont have the items and more and dont have enough kinz cash to pay back, i need help! asap Please please please
:ltfrog::goo: my webkinz (lillypad,hopper,crakers,bubbles,and snuggles
well you have a really big problem here. ganz has told me that they close accounts for people who do exactly what you just did. that is really sad that you did that, as its a form of theft. you need to give her the items back! i see that you dont have them anymore but you do have your own account and can get them back at some point. selling off charm items was just so bad bc there's only ONE per account....

the other thing that you need to do is tell your parents what you did!! if you think so poorly of both the girl and the mom so much, maybe you shouldnt go to their house? clearly, you know its time to come clean. start with your parents.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 01:27 AM   #29
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Sorry, I just had to post on this. This just happened to my younger one w/one of her friends. She went on her acct & saw a bunch of stuff & kc missing. she freaked out, she was really *really* upset-it was stuff she couldn't buy back. Her friend confessed to it, actually her mom brought her over to tell my daughter in person. When she saw her friend crying she gave her a hug & forgave her. When I asked her how she felt about her stuff being taken, she said "it's just stuff."
I can tell you as a mom that it was heartbraking to see my daughter cry over her stuff missing. She treasures every little thing if hers in ww. But what was amazing to me is to see her realize that she can forgive her friend and realize that losing a friend is much more devastating than losing her stuff.
It was a learning lesson for us *all* & now, no worries. It can work out if you do the right thing.
Please know if that girl's mom is upset it's just becuz moms sometimes get our claws out when our kids are hurt-if she sees you are truly sorry it might help a lot!!! You can all work out what you think might be the best way for you to replace her things together.
Good luck!!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 12:22 PM   #30
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

It is always important to tell the truth, no matter how hard it is. The second part after telling the truth is asking the other person how they would like for you to make it up to them. Let your friend decide. She may decide to forgive you the debt, or she may decide to let you pay her back bit by bit.
BUT, the most important thing in your friendship is to tell the truth. Otherwise there will be this wall of LIES between you that will hurt you both, probably you more than her. I'm sorry that it hurts so badly. Please know that you will survive this and that if she truly is your friend, she will forgive you.
Young people are much better at forgiving than adults. Mama bears have a very hard time with forgiving people who hurt their children so just steer clear of mama bear until she has time to get past her feelings. I know this because I am a Mama Bear and I have to be careful when my daughter's friends hurt her feelings. It really is hard.
Believe in yourself. Believe in your friend. Believe in forgiveness and like the person above said, BE BRAVE!!!:lion:
Daffy Di
daffy1956 is offline Female
Closed