Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 11:51 AM   #141
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

As hard as it is, tell her the truth.

You know its the right thing to do, as much as you wont want to, its what you need to do.

After that, you should either buy her a couple of new webkinz to make up for everything, and if you still have the stuff, send it back. If you dont have the stuff still, you should work for it. Invite her over and let her pick out stuff until you run out of KC. Make up for what you owe her, but not only that. Give her extra stuff, because you betrayed her.
Lindsay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #142
Webkinz :)

BabyBerry will become famous soon enough

tell her, no matter how much her mom yells at you. :ccat:
Old 10-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #143
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

I am so sorry for you. I think that you should tell teh truth adn accept teh consequences. You will have bigger ones if you don't tell the truth, and nobody will be able to trust you anymore. Also say that you are really sorry. That helps.

(in case you are wondering, I have had a similar problem myself adn now what to do):rdr:
sea magic is offline Male
Old 10-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #144
scrubsfan94
Gifted

dancenfool06 is on a distinguished road

I did that once but to my little sister i felt bad so i sent every thing back to her and bought her a new lill kinz and she forgave me but it is hard to resist the temtation so tell her right away becuase the longer you wait the wourse it will get
Old 10-28-2007, 05:24 PM   #145
loveislove

ALWAYS tell the truth. Although it was wrong for you to steal/take stuff, you need to tell her the truth and no matter how mean they are, Appoligise by E-mail or a letter instead of telling it to them. Tell her she can change her password so you can't get timpted to go on. Also, your NOT allowed to share your password. ( Mrs. Birdy says ) So Include that when you appoligise.

-loveislove
Old 10-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #146
webkinz1020

You should say this when u see her
Sorry. I was the one who toke ur items plz forgive me. i'll send 3 gifts each day to u. plz forgive me.
Plus don't say it was a accident bc she woud never believe that.
One time my friend told me to shut up and he said it was a accident
PS DO NO not send the gifts or sell them

Last edited by webkinz1020; 10-28-2007 at 05:35 PM..
Old 10-28-2007, 05:32 PM   #147
dramajo

dramajo is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

i think u should not tell other people and tell ur bff or ur mom. thats wut i would do. i would not like other people to know my life.Or let them bother u about it i mean its just not cool.and i know wut it feels like. im from texas. but this is ur life not mine.

if u want to contact me:

dramajo= ebkins ID

My webkinz:

:clyde::ppony::rac:
Old 10-28-2007, 05:33 PM   #148

YolandeandBella is an unknown quantity at this point

Try to make it up to her and send her her stuff back.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:10 PM   #149
Please PM for ID
Gifted

SageKinz is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I can't really understand some of you kids who even think about stealing from your own friends. It makes me pretty sad and I wonder why there isn't more parental involvement. Of course, I also wonder why parents let so many young kids post to internet forums like this one... I think it reflects a growing problem of kids having too much freedom and not enough guidance.

Anyway, to the original poster, I know that you did admit to what you did and that you gave your friend a bunch of items... that is a great step in making things right. If you did not apologize directly, I think you still owe your friend an apology even if things seem ok. It's really important to apologize when you mess up. Good luck mending things!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:29 PM   #150
NatzG
Gifted

NatzG is on a distinguished road

These are the lessons of youth and of a lifetime. We all go through them, some many times over. It is the only way to grow and evolve. It is your choice whether you learn it well or not.

In my experience it is a better option to swallow the bitter pill and learn the lesson thoroughly. That way you are less likely to have to go through it again and again and again.

Tell her the truth. Only good can come of it. Then tell her how it is a REALLY BAD idea giving anyone your password. She needs to learn a thing or two about protecting herself. Seems you are the one who will help her with that.

Good luck!
Closed