Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 08:40 AM   #131
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

First, do the hardest thing... tell her that you went on her account and took some things. Tell her you are incredibaly sorry and that if theres anything thatb u can do to make up for it than u will do it. Say u still want to be "friends" and that u will try yur hardest to get the items back.

This isnt really a huge problem... u cu have taken everything or accidentally shut down her account.

Ooh, her mom wud be ANGRY!
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 08:55 AM   #132
TDawg15
Webkinz :)

TDawg15 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya you should send something really hard to find

---------- TDawg15 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

i feel sorry for u

Last edited by TDawg15; 10-28-2007 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2007, 10:55 AM   #133
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by tabbylo
I had the same prob.This girl that was so little she coudnt read asked me to log her onto Webkinz.Once I did,I would send stuff to me and she wouldnt know bc she couldnt read.Then she noticed Stuff was missing and I told her there was a fox who would steal ur stuff.I FELT SO BAD! Then I told her and delt with the consequences,and bought her stuff. U should too
I am glad to hear you told the truth and tried to make it up to her. I replied earlier in the thread about how someone did the same thing to my daughter. Her "friend" said she wanted to see her house. A few minutes later, my daughter logged into her account and all sorts of things were missing (including all the coupons she was saving for the Halloween items), new rooms were added, and all her KC was gone! The "friend" told her that an "evil chihuahua" does it and has done it to her.

I lost a lot of respect for the young lady because she wouldn't admit what she did. We moms hate to see our kids cry! I have since told my daughter to NEVER give her password to anyone! It hurts when you trust someone and they betray you.

As someone else said, the fact that you feel guilty is a good thing. It is always best to do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 11:04 AM   #134
Gift Trainee

WebkinzFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should get her 5 webkinz. it might help. then never go on her account again. ever.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:20 AM   #135
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by zxc123
thank you guys all so much. i sent her back all new items and a exlcusive item to cheer her up.
i still havent told her the truth becuse i am still a little afraid. just to let you all know i usaly would NEVER do this. i just got really tempted and my friend told me she would never find out. i WILL NEVER do this ever again i feel so bad. i will tell her very soon

---------- zxc123 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I JUST GAVE EVERYTHING BACK
i told my mom and she said it was the right thing to do. her mom was really mad. but now i feel musch better thanx guys.

by the way will my webkinz acount get closed!!!!!
i love webkinz and hope not
You did the right thing! I hope you did apologize also. Take care!
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 AM   #136
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Send all the items back to her and tell her the truth, if her mom comes near you and starts yelling at you, dont listen and walk away, her mom isnt your mom and you have the right to walk away from her. Dont let her mom yell at you... thats the WORST thing you could do.

You didnt mean to do it, it was a mistake, stop beating your self up about it, God gives every one another chance, just this time use this extra chance well, make sure you send her more then just her stuff, send her some extra gifts...

Hope it works out
Old 10-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #137
Ask [=
Banned
ea11 will become famous soon enough

You must tell her the truth. It may hurt, but it's the right thing to do. You got yourself into a mess, now you need to get yourself out by doing the right thing.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:37 AM   #138
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

just send her the gifts back.
meredith08 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 11:45 AM   #139
gel17
Gifted

gel17 is on a distinguished road

if you still have the items that you took,send them back, and tell her the truth
gel17 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 11:48 AM   #140
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

Depending on what you took, you need to get her those exact items back, plus some.

You have to understand that she is going to be very mad, and might never trust you again. What you did was horribly wrong. How would you feel if you worked hard on your account and someone decided they were too lazy to earn it for themselves and stole it all!?
Closed