Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #121
Gift Trainee
summerskys is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

Hugs. You will need to tell her the truth, send back what you have "gifted" yourself and tell her you will earn KC back for her.

By telling her the truth, you have a better chance of being forgiven.

It will also teach her a lesson about sharing her password. Sadly, you might not be the ONLY one doing this to her.

good luck and be strong!! Even though its hard, in the long run you will feel much better and become a better person.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 10:02 PM   #122
chippychips
Gift Guru

chippychips will become famous soon enough

Go tell her the truth, it's really important for her to know. If she doesn't know that you did it, she could go wild. After you tell her, try to earn everything back for her. I know how you feel. Be very brave. Don't worry, everything will be alright!
chippychips is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 10:23 PM   #123
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

You need to remember: Webkinz is just a game and not real. Your friend is. Don't lose any friendship over nothing! Hopefully, you can both get past this and move on. I wouldn't do it again, though!!! Good Luck!!!
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 08:09 AM   #124
kittykat2004
Gifted

sprkls78 is on a distinguished road

well this is a good life lesson.......how you handle this now will predict how you handle things in the future.........

you messed up ..... you stole from her......you made her cry ........ YOU DID IT>.......now fess up ... dont hide your mistakes.......tell her be honest and you will feel better........ it will take courage to say to her ... i did it.... but you need to deal with the problem and fix it quick........

you will feel better........sin is awful and the worst feeling is knowing you need to fess up but not doing it...... do it.... tell her you will make it up to her and do it....
Old 10-27-2007, 08:21 AM   #125
cookymom
Gifted

cookymom is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that you should tell her the truth. The right thing to do would be replace what you took or if that's not possible make it up to her some other way you both decide on. Hopefully she can forgive you and still be your friend but sometimes it's hard to forgive so you have to prepare yourself incase she decides she doesn't want to be friends any more. I also agree, if her mom yells at you, you should tell her you could have NOT told her but you wanted to do the right thing and make things right and that you are very sorry. I don't think anyone's Mom should YELL at you though, she can speak to you and express that she's unhappy with the way you have treated her daughter but she really doesn't have the right to physically yell at you. I would suggest you speak with your Mom, explain what you did, that you know if was wrong etc. and have your Mom go with you so that you don't have to be yelled at by the other girls mother!! Good luck, and be proud that you were honest enough to tell the truth and take responsibility for what you did.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:25 AM   #126
websterdog
Gifted

WebkinzLover904 will become famous soon enough

Honestly, I think you should tell her the truth. I am not going to say it is your fault in the first place. It is hers for telling you. You should tell her, but not the mom. Maybe you should inform her about how your mom does not treat you correctly. Offer her the gifts back and to play some games for her. I really hope this helps!
REMEMBER EVERYONE: NEVER tell your password to ANYONE!
Old 10-27-2007, 08:30 AM   #127
Happy 2008!
Gift Guru

party planner will become famous soon enough

well tell the truth and this might be bad but go on and play some of the normal games.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:32 AM   #128
Webkinz :)

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been redaing the progression of posts in this thread and I find everyone's responses quite interesting. I am glad the concensus is to tell the truth, beacuse it is the right thing to do (of course!). We all make errors in judgement from time to time. In some cases, its an innocent mistake, and in others, like this one, it is planned and sneaky.

You know you did the wrong thing and that's why you feel guilty. But its a good sign! It shows you have a conscience and a good heart deep down. Unfortunately, there is no getting around this problem...you must do what is right and come clean. There is no telling what the consequences will be. The girl might be angry with you and choose not to be friendly with you anymore. That is her choice. She might need time to get over this and then one day be ready to be friends with you again. All you can do is apologize to her and return the items you took.

But as was said before, you don't have to go through this alone. You might want to tell your parents and the figure out what the best course of action is together as a family.

Good luck to you and I hope you have learned a valuable lesson.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:36 AM   #129
r2yoda236
Webkinz :)

r2yoda236 is on a distinguished road

well relax, tell her you are very sorry
Old 10-27-2007, 08:36 AM   #130
Uggfan22
Gifted

webbykinnzy is a jewel in the roughwebbykinnzy is a jewel in the rough

Start sending all of the items back to her, simply! Buy her gifts with all of your own money.
♥ webbykinnzy
webbykinnzy is offline Female
Closed