Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 08:26 PM   #91
B1ND1

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
You need to tell her the truth

Tottaly! I agree.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 08:29 PM   #92
evanm12
Gifted

evanm12 will become famous soon enough

tell her to change her pass.....and do something really nice for her......then tell her the truth..
Old 10-23-2007, 08:34 PM   #93
Webkinz :)

Steph is on a distinguished road

Tell the truth but you should give her like a superbed first and tell her not to tell her mom and tell her to tell her mom that she thinks she knows who did it and Ganz gave me anll the stuff back and if she asks for proof well...thats her fault not yours...i mean if her moms asks her for proof tell her to tell her mom that she was wrong and she got a suprise supperbed!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:22 PM   #94
chatterbox4eva39

as hard as it may be, you should tell her the truth and maybe do something for her, send her a little something to make her feel better and if her mom yells at you, try not to care because you know you did the right thing by confessing and not trying to let someone else take the blame, i have had this same issue with a former friend of mine but it was not over webkinz, her mom beat her daughter and her other daughted was off at a school getting *****, no names please, but eventually her mother came up to my house and yelled at me and my mom didnt care at all because she knows i did the right thing of telling a teacher of what she did (once agin no names please or questions)...

---------- chatterbox4eva39 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

also, if your school has a guidance counselor for your grade (mine does) you can talk to them, what you say remains confidential and they are nice, and are understanding of what you did wrong.

Last edited by chatterbox4eva39; 10-23-2007 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-24-2007, 01:51 AM   #95
Gift Guru

Elektra is just really niceElektra is just really nice

As you know what you did was clearly wrong. You have to do what you can to right this wrong. Continuing to not tell the truth is likely to make things worse. Telling the truth may be a hard pill to swallow.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:25 AM   #96
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Wow - what a horrific thing to do to someone - especially someone who is supposedly your friend and let you pick out items for your birthday.

I hope she changed her password.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:01 AM   #97
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

well you finally realized that you did something wrong which is a good start. now you need to tell her the truth and ask her what u can do to make it up to her because you dont want to lose her friendship!!

good luck!!

miaga1
mytymia1 :el1: :husky: :rac: :ph:
Old 10-25-2007, 02:18 PM   #98
ThePoint16

I think you should send her a few cheap things until you have enough money to buy her something else on Webkinz--and maybe you should think of buying another Webkinz for her AND you so you will both have more KC and that way you can buy things for her and she will have more KC!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:30 PM   #99
Bainteaser,y6t5,j8e4
Webkinz :)

Bainteaser is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by zxc123
there is this girl on my street she is younger than me and is a real brat. she has 27 webkinz and is age removed. she told me her pass word once to pick out a few gifts for my bday. so i did and sent them to me. but then i went on again and sent some things to me. then spent some coins. then i started doing the charm forest for her and sending me the prize! i feel soooooooooooo incredabley bad its not even funny i am almost crying right now, i am becuse today she found out some one kept going on her acount. i know it is me but i am genrely a very kind person and i can never lie. she told her mom and her mom is a real Witch. she is mean and yells at me all the time and dosnt really like me all the time. i really want to tell the truth but i am afraid, that she will hate me and make me cry. i dont know what to do i dont have the items and more and dont have enough kinz cash to pay back, i need help! asap Please please please
:ltfrog::goo: my webkinz (lillypad,hopper,crakers,bubbles,and snuggles
I know about this my friend goes on my account all the time and I don't want her to. I Broke up with her when she addmitted it...Over all she stole 120k and all my items.....I changed my password--but she still guessed it! What I would do is say your sorry and you won't do it again- and ask yor mom if you can buy a webkin WITH YOUR OWN MONEY for the little girl for a sorry present- Even though you h-a-t-e her you wont mean it--and first of all she should of never given you her pasword- who knows what kids can do these days...
Bainteaser is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #100
polly

Tell your mom. You should not go through this alone. Expecially with her mother yelling at YOU.

What YOU did was VERY wrong. you hurt HER child, but she cant hurt you back.

Tell the truth, I promise you, the truth can not hurt you as much as you are punishing yourself right now.
Closed