Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
Gifted

zxc123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default i did somthing really bad and need help

there is this girl on my street she is younger than me and is a real brat. she has 27 webkinz and is age removed. she told me her pass word once to pick out a few gifts for my bday. so i did and sent them to me. but then i went on again and sent some things to me. then spent some coins. then i started doing the charm forest for her and sending me the prize! i feel soooooooooooo incredabley bad its not even funny i am almost crying right now, i am becuse today she found out some one kept going on her acount. i know it is me but i am genrely a very kind person and i can never lie. she told her mom and her mom is a real Witch. she is mean and yells at me all the time and dosnt really like me all the time. i really want to tell the truth but i am afraid, that she will hate me and make me cry. i dont know what to do i dont have the items and more and dont have enough kinz cash to pay back, i need help! asap Please please please
:ltfrog::goo: my webkinz (lillypad,hopper,crakers,bubbles,and snuggles

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 10-21-2007 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: removed age
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #2
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

uuumm.sorry.i can not!it is your fault,tell the truth,then send her like and superbed!
2222r is offline Female
Old 10-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #3
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

GOOGLESLOVER26 is just really niceGOOGLESLOVER26 is just really nice

earn it back for her..........................
GOOGLESLOVER26 is offline Male
Old 10-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

tell her that fell really bad and that you dont know who it is and let her play on your webkinz and i suggest that maybe you shouldnt go on her webkinz anymore.Hope this helped!!and send her a few gift to.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

You need to tell her the truth
Old 10-21-2007, 06:32 PM   #6
Browniegirl10
Webkinz :)

Brownielover4 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you should try to play i alot of games and tell her and give her a really really good item like a item you can't get
Old 10-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #7
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

I know exactly what you mean. Trust me, I really do. I have the same exact problem. The only thing you can do to let things slip by is to just leave things alone for a while. Don't talk to her or anything. Then, after a couple weeks, have her over to your house or try to play with her, just for a little bit. Tell her you are sorry for what you did, and maybe send her a nice gift that could make her feel better. That is nice, and a way not to get in trouble.
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 10-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #8
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

I think that you need to replace what you've taken.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #9
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

I did the same thing. She had her password written down on a peice of paper next to her computer, and I went on, and spent some kc, and all that, then I felt really bad, but at school, I wrote a note saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and I did this, and I feel really bad about it, and I'd love to do something to make it up, blah, blah, blah. And if her mom yells at you, then just say something like 'I could've kept it a secret, but I felt bad, and told the truth, and I'm offering to do something to make up for it'. We're friends still!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #10
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Right now you need to take a deep breath and be very brave, because you have only one
choice....you must tell her the truth immediately.
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed