Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   i did somthing really bad and need help (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/i-did-somthing-really-bad-need-101145/)

zxc12310-21-2007 06:26 PM

i did somthing really bad and need help

there is this girl on my street she is younger than me and is a real brat. she has 27 webkinz and is age removed. she told me her pass word once to pick out a few gifts for my bday. so i did and sent them to me. but then i went on again and sent some things to me. then spent some coins. then i started doing the charm forest for her and sending me the prize! i feel soooooooooooo incredabley bad its not even funny i am almost crying right now, i am becuse today she found out some one kept going on her acount. i know it is me but i am genrely a very kind person and i can never lie. she told her mom and her mom is a real Witch. she is mean and yells at me all the time and dosnt really like me all the time. i really want to tell the truth but i am afraid, that she will hate me and make me cry. i dont know what to do i dont have the items and more and dont have enough kinz cash to pay back, i need help! asap Please please please :-\
:frog::ltfrog::pb::hp::goo: my webkinz (lillypad,hopper,crakers,bubbles,and snuggles

2222r10-21-2007 06:28 PM

Re: i did somthing really bad and need help

uuumm.sorry.i can not!it is your fault,tell the truth,then send her like and superbed!

GOOGLESLOVER2610-21-2007 06:28 PM

earn it back for her..........................

pupstar3510-21-2007 06:28 PM

tell her that fell really bad and that you dont know who it is and let her play on your webkinz and i suggest that maybe you shouldnt go on her webkinz anymore.Hope this helped!!and send her a few gift to.

COWS4YOU10-21-2007 06:30 PM

You need to tell her the truth

Brownielover410-21-2007 06:32 PM

i think you should try to play i alot of games and tell her and give her a really really good item like a item you can't get

lil_hippo10-21-2007 06:35 PM

I know exactly what you mean. Trust me, I really do. I have the same exact problem. The only thing you can do to let things slip by is to just leave things alone for a while. Don't talk to her or anything. Then, after a couple weeks, have her over to your house or try to play with her, just for a little bit. Tell her you are sorry for what you did, and maybe send her a nice gift that could make her feel better. That is nice, and a way not to get in trouble. :)

Kaitie939910-21-2007 06:35 PM

I think that you need to replace what you've taken.

lilshrimp88810-21-2007 06:35 PM

I did the same thing. She had her password written down on a peice of paper next to her computer, and I went on, and spent some kc, and all that, then I felt really bad, but at school, I wrote a note saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and I did this, and I feel really bad about it, and I'd love to do something to make it up, blah, blah, blah. And if her mom yells at you, then just say something like 'I could've kept it a secret, but I felt bad, and told the truth, and I'm offering to do something to make up for it'. We're friends still!!!;D;)

Gingerly10-21-2007 06:46 PM

Right now you need to take a deep breath and be very brave, because you have only one
choice....you must tell her the truth immediately.