Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #11
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: i cant name my own room...

View Post Originally Posted by ruth423
I tried to name some rooms and found out that LIBRARY is unacceptable so we had to call it book room! And tonight I tried to name my little golden retriever BUTTERSCOTCH and was told that was unacceptable. PLEASE - Give me a break!!
I tried library to and got "unacceptable" so I tried "Reading Room" and that was acceptable. It is very frustrated when you have lots of Webkinz and you have to remember which one is in which room #!

x2

---------- beaglies2 added 8 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ruth423
I tried to name some rooms and found out that LIBRARY is unacceptable so we had to call it book room! And tonight I tried to name my little golden retriever BUTTERSCOTCH and was told that was unacceptable. PLEASE - Give me a break!!
I see ur username is ruth. I'm a ruth too and having troubles naming my rooms. I'm wondering if that's why I can't get my "bathroom" to load on WW. LOL

x2

Last edited by beaglies2; 01-01-2008 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
beaglies2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #12
pandapawn43

Yah, it's happening to me.

Same webkinz too lol

I just left it in numbers, instead. It wont even take Reindeer as a name!! Or z!

♥ pandapawn43
Old 01-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #13
Pugs

My newest room had to be named "room".
Old 01-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #14
HorsieGurl
Webkinz :)

HorsieGurl is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate it It wouldn't let me rename my room soooo i try "hi" and it told it was "unnacceptable" Its reallly stupid it needs 2 stop!

---------- HorsieGurl added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

i have about 40 some rooms and i don't remember which 1 is which without a name 4 it!!

Last edited by HorsieGurl; 01-01-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #15
Gift Guru

xoxo94 will become famous soon enough

my of my rooms are called "room" because i cant name them anytyhing else
xoxo94 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #16
kkmompotm
Gifted

kkmompotm is on a distinguished road

just keep the name simple for now until they allow us to name the rooms differenty. I have had the same problem and I'm using normal words. So right now I just keep is small and then I add or change them later
Old 01-01-2008, 11:19 AM   #17
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

I know that ganz responded to why we can't use specific words something to do with their dictionary... I tried naming a room the ice box and couldn't. Come on now u can't use the words the ice box??? So you know what it ended up letting me name my room? "Not allowed" hahahahahhaa. I can't believe I was allowed to use those words but nothing else.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #18
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm trying to name my room Hermione's room but it said word was not allowed. Bah!
Tonks22 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #19
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

it's a COMMON GLITCH GANZ has been stirct on words since the kinzchat plus area issue, BUT it's not that's it's a bad word, GANZ is just having some problems with kinzchat and wrod safty, hopefull it will be resolved SOON

♥gymnasticsgirl96♥
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 11:30 AM   #20
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

i adopted a charcoal cat named ashley
couldnt do 'ashleys room'
so i put 'charcoal' as in charcoal cat. nope. cant name it that. so now its named 'cat'
paws is offline Female
Closed