Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   I can`t get on to WI (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/i-can%60t-get-webkinz-insider-179692/)

bubblyaqua01-10-2008 04:47 PM

I can`t get on to WI

You guys may think I`m kidding, but whenever I try to go onto WI on my regular computer, it doesn`t go through! The screen always says “Internet connection”and tips under it to try to get the site. If you guys need more info on my problem LMK! Right now I`m using my wii to go here but PLEASE HELP ME!!!:(

hsid01-10-2008 04:49 PM

Re: I can`t get on to WI

wow.im sry for u! try to fix ure internet connection. mine usually does that too.

01-10-2008 04:50 PM

idk

i would help if i knew how

sorry

Gibaldi101-10-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblyaqua (Post 4045495)
You guys may think I`m kidding, but whenever I try to go onto WI on my regular computer, it doesn`t go through! The screen always says “Internet connection”and tips under it to try to get the site. If you guys need more info on my problem LMK! Right now I`m using my wii to go here but PLEASE HELP ME!!!:(

that happens sometimes. has this been happening for a long time? cause WI is working on (or finnished) making a second server so people can get on easier and browse on WI faster. i will PM justin and ask if they added the new server, and i will flag your post so a mod will come and try to help you get on WI. i would help you but i have NO idea why your computer is doing that. i can be good with computers, but not THAT good. does any other website work? if every website you try doesnt work. you should call the intenet people (or whatever there called) XD

Gibaldi101-10-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chan5541 (Post 4045785)
i dont know what to tell you

im sorry, but i think that was pretty rude. "i dont know what to tell you". if you cant help, please dont post just to get your post count up. that is fluff posts. i am not trying to be rude but i can see that your new, and i was like that when i was new too!

i have flagged your post BTW, and no mods came. you didnt say if any other websites worked and i cant help unless i know that question. im sorry, but i would help but i cant. i have gave you some suggetions so see if any of them works!

01-10-2008 05:31 PM

I always use the wii for WI because my daughter hogs the computer~

snebster01-10-2008 06:01 PM

Try going on a different computer.

bubblyaqua01-10-2008 08:05 PM

Thanks everyone for their help! My internet connection is ok and WI is the only site that doesn`t work. Thanks very much, Girbaldi1!I appreciate your help!

kittykitty10101-10-2008 08:07 PM

You can go on the internet on a WII!? OMG!!!

bubblyaqua01-13-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittykitty101 (Post 4053061)
You can go on the internet on a WII!? OMG!!!

Not on my real computer through.Can anyone else help me? EEK!My bad kittykitty101! I missed read yyour message