Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 02:21 PM   #21
Boudica

Default Re: I am tired of seeing this........no it's not rudeness

View Post Originally Posted by Starlight720
I dont agree at all. I think all members need to be reminded to be kind and respectful to the others.

Also, I understand if you have a problem with the number of these threads, but I think it's rude to express it. The members who worked hard making them should deserve some sort of credit, not critisism. I myself have only seen afew of them. If you have a problem with them, simply stop looking
People who create duplicates of threads that already exist are knocking other, unique threads, off the front page of the board. How do you not consider that rude?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 02:22 PM   #22
lukemadtv

Boudica that is an excellent point!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

As Always Glamglam, a very good post. You bring up some very interesting points. I never thought of things in quite that respect.
You are right, if we are abrupt with others and say STOP BEING RUDE, instead of the gentle reminders we are TOTALLY undermining any of our wonderful moderators work. They are very efficient at putting a halt to rudeness and they do it so much better than that HARSH statement, don't they. I mean look at Mom2hnemi, Sn0wwhite, Mom2tc, COWS4YOU, Karen, Javogabo and Gingerly (Sorry, I am not trying to exclude anyone, here. I like you ALL) Even Justin and Wendy (Yes, I have seen Justin pop in and correct someone and I would way rather take it from him. He is VERY kind, so is Wendy!!) They are so kind and gentle when they tell people what they are doing is wrong. Instead of going off in an angry burst like that, flag the post and let our capable Moderators and Administrators handle it. You'll be glad you did. Awesome post, Glamglam, just AWESOME!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #24
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Boudica
People who create duplicates of threads that already exist are knocking other, unique threads, off the front page of the board. How do you not consider that rude?
Nope, I don't consider it rude at all. People have the decision to make the thread if they please. Its simply another reminder to the members. Some have points that others haven't brought up. If the unique thread is popular, it will be bumped back to the front page.
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #25
Gifted

mcpheever22 is a jewel in the roughmcpheever22 is a jewel in the rough

i agree !
mcpheever22 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #26
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Dixiecup- Thanks, you're so sweet!
Starlight- Yes, that is true, I, myself, have done it. And there is nothing bad on doing it.(opinion). The point is, that I think we're taking this rudeness thing to far.

And I have no problem to see people disagreeing, it says you're free to disagree.

And to the other person I said that I found that rude.
I'm sorry, but next time try to be a little more detailed, and I'll ask first before saying something.

Boudica- I would probaly consider it rude when their is another thread with the same topic alive, and when I say alive I mean people are answering it and stuff.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #27
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

I agree and hi glamglam!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #28
zozo475
Webkinz :)

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

yeah i agree to, i barely see anyone being rude!!! people here are the nicest people ever!! dont u agree?
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Starlight720
Nope, I don't consider it rude at all. People have the decision to make the thread if they please. Its simply another reminder to the members. Some have points that others haven't brought up. If the unique thread is popular, it will be bumped back to the front page.
I think it really has to do with the person who originally posted it. A lot of the ones that I have seen duplicated are coming from people who are quite respected. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I Think that assuming a thread is 'copied for the express purpose of gaining favour' is the wrong feeling to have. But then...we only have ourselves to judge others by.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #30
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah
It's a good reminder and all...but people are taking it a bit too far!
Starlight720 is offline Female
Closed