Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Default I am tired of seeing this........no it's not rudeness

My username is Glamglam.

And I'm tired of seeing something.
And,yes, it's not rudeness.

But people making threads saying Rudeness has to stop,stop being rude, and this kind of stuff, I've seen loads of these kind of threads and I'm tired of seeing them.

You may have seen, that I have agreed on some of them.

But I think we are taking these a little bit too far.

I can stay 1,2,3,4, and more days without seeing a single rude post, because mods and admins here are hard-workers.

It's not that I don't apprecciate their reminders, but like I said, we're taking these
too far.

And it's always OKay to make a little reminder, like:

'' Just a little friendly reminder, please follow the rules and don't be rude and be nice''
But people say

''Rudeness has to stop!!!''
And believe me, there is not much rudeness here on WI and
if you see it, please tell the person why not to do that and explain them.(nicely)
And flag that post.

Making those threads affects some things.

Like:

Members: New members who may think that, that is true. May quit the site.

People Joining: Sometimes people before joining, they lookk around the forum,
and when they see this kind of threads. They might change their minds and don't join at all.

And, it's also(in some kind of way) like saying the mods and admins that they don't make a good work.

I hope this ''Stop rudeness'' thing stops.

You are completly free to agree or disagree.

~Glamglam

Last edited by glamglam; 06-26-2008 at 12:52 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 12:49 PM   #2
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I am tired of seeing this........no it's not rudeness

I think that if you agree with someone, post it on their thread or check to make sure there isn't a thread like yours already. That way we don't get 5 or 6 of the exact same thing. Just a tip. I'm not talking about you in particular, just in general, try not to post a new thread for everything.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree - The mods are doing a great job and it's the rude member's job to obey the rules. If they don't then there are consequences. I don't think members need to remind people because you should never be rude. It's not like a new rule that WI has set especially for this website/forum.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

Well said GeminiCat, and I agree. When did it get to the point we had to start reminding each other to be nice anyway? LOL!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:13 PM   #5
okhi
Webkinz :)
okhi is an unknown quantity at this point

oh well
Old 06-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #6

Mrs. F will become famous soon enough

I think that most of the people who are rude don't even bother looking at these threads. The people who do look at them are the ones who aren't rude. It's like preaching to the choir. I think if someone is being rude, they should be told so in the post where it happened. Otherwise, I don't think they'll see that they were rude.
Mrs. F is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #7

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

I totally agree with Mrs. F it's like "preaching to the choir." I've read through a few of these threads, but honestly, this is most flamer-free forum I've ever visited and now belong to, and I've enjoyed this forum more than I have for any other hobby I've been involved with.
Kudos to the mods and admins for creating a super-friendly atmosphere !!!!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:52 PM   #8
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Motherk62-Agree with you!

*Chasing Dreams*- Exactly. LOL!

Mods and Admins-Thanks for making a friendly atmosphere!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

it is just like life. rude people will be rude so ignore them and talk to someone who isnt. like mrs f said the rude ones won't read it anyway.
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I agree completely, every time I come on here there is a new thread about rudeness. I don't understand why we need to point it out so many times, just let the person know they are being rude and let it go. If they continue being rude tell a mod, but there is no need to announce it to the whole world.
kateannec11 is offline Female
Closed