Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I am so mad and sad at the same time!

AW, I am so sorry to hear that. It has happened to me before, so I know exactly how you feel. We can never re-write it the same way anymore. To be honest, the second time around I lost interest, which isn't a good thing. Now when I take to long, I always copy my work, just in case it disappears again. This way I can paste it and take it from there. I hope I could help you more.
Have a beautiful day the same
idog1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #12
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Thanks everyone! this really does make me feel SO much better! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #13

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Well that stinks. It happened to me once before too. I hope it never happens again!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #14
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oh no!! I have done that!!!!

Like Dixiecup said. I learned very quickly to SAVE SAVE SAVE. before I post. because I have lost so many written works that took me literally HOURs to complete!

The bad news is this happened.

The better news is that it probably won't happen to you again!!!! Save!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*
rockermom is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #15
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

that happened to me a couple times. It's so FRUSTRATING!!

That's why after I type up a long post I copy it, just to make sure.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Aw, I'm sorry about that. I think Dixiecup's advice will help you out in the future.
Jake is offline Male
Old 07-14-2009, 02:53 PM   #17
rinkstar66 is on a distinguished road

Saving it to a word document would be smart, or you could copy the whole thing once you typed it, and then paste it somewhere safe.

Sorry this happened to you.
rinkstar66 is offline Male
Old 07-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #18
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

aww i am sorry. dixicup has a good idea though.
926c is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #19
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

I know it stinks! what you should do is write a copy and pm it to yourself and save it so u will always ahve it.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #20
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Aw, I sorry that happened. Dixiecup gave some great advice. Hopefully It will never happen again. On a lighter note..... We have a dog. He is 12 years old. We had him since he was a year old. His name is Coolio.. I love your Username!! My username is the nickname I call Coolio..
binkybohboh is offline Female
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere