Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I am so fed up with WW

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessToeshoe
At this point,
I am very upset with Ganz & Webkinz.
Everyday, I see some thread called "Webkinz Glitch" or something similar.
I'm fed up with all of this commotion!
Ganz really needs to buckle down and maybe
make a poll that is named: "Have you been having issues with loading Webkinz?"
Now, a poll like that would be helpful!
Please state your opinion.
~A. Leena~
When I first started at WW, i hardly ever had a problem. Now it is like one big headache. If it wasn't for WI, i'd be lost. Ganz Canada has not been very helpful with me and I had serious issues. Most of my WW friends, hang out here when WW is on the fritz!!!!!!!!! which is quite often.
idog1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 01:35 PM   #22
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, there have been a lot of glitches and problems with webkinz lately, some I have been experiencing as much as you all have. I understand, and I am upset as well.
However, you must understand that Ganz is a company that is very popular and very busy, so some things might not get fixed right away. Think if you were in charge of Ganz, with all these problems that need to be fixed.
However, I do agree that Ganz needs to step up to the plate and fix these problems.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #23
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Glitches-- I was broken hearted last night for my grandson. We went on vacation last night to finish it up. He decided to play the submarine game. He got a little over 1/2 way through level 6 and out he went. Not only that but our vacation time ran out. The poor tyke sat there silently with a tear running down his cheek---what could I say. Things happen. I hate to pay another $500 just for him to try the game again, but he didn't say a woird. That is when you know they are hurt. We'll just be patient and try again.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #24
luvnmygirls is on a distinguished road

Princess I don't feel you are whining at all but voicing a frustration in a place you feel is a safe and most likely useful area to do so. And I don't feel that said voicing should be criticized in a forum that is based on positive comradery.

Your point is legitimate, but at the same time I wonder how much of it is our own fault--we call for new and exciting things to be introduced in WW...which they are doing, but at the same time I don't feel they are taking the needed time to work the program before it is uploaded to the site.

Just my opinion of course, but Ganz would be much better off if they did in fact monitor this site (if they do not already-I am guessing they do) simply because this site is much more user friendly for problems than their own.

Have the hope they will get things worked out
luvnmygirls is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #25
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

It does make sense, but, Ganz can't fix every single glitch there is! So, just don't complain as much because they have to do maintence! maintence is one of the times when viruses by other companys can get in! in fact, once Club Penguin hacked into Ganz. you couldn't log in at all during that time. that took about a week too!
WillowT is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #26
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
Believe me, I have had issues with loading Webkinz as well. Once I changed to Safari, everything worked prefectly fine! ( My other browser is Internet Explorer).

i have safari, too it works well but very slowly
Old 11-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #27
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I agree that it's frustrating when you get booted out or can't get on in the first place, but things happen. I think it's human nature to want it all - and want it now - but we all know that's not how life really works (as much as we might want it to!).

Thanks to WI for giving us a place to vent, learn from each other and have some fun - especially while WW is down!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #28
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I have a brand new "Super Good" computer and the best high speed internet that you can get, and ww glitches on me all the time. And it has nothing to do with PATIENCE. I get booted off every 10 minutes. It has been happening for nearly a month. I have hundreds of dollars invested in this so I am not going to stop playing. I want it fixed. I want ganz to want to fix it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #29
hambone is an unknown quantity at this point

To those that think it is wrong to complain, Do you ever return an item that doesn't work or is too small? This situation is no different. People buy stuffed animals for the PRIMARY purpose of playing on the webiste.

I don't think it's wrong to complain. And before someone chimes in that you're actually purchasing a stuffed animal and the webiste is a bonus please save it. Take away the website and parents, grandparents, and yes Ganz, children will stop buying the over priced stuffed animals.

For what it's worth, my two kids have been hoping to go on vacation and earn a trophy. I've held them off until today. At this point Ganz was working for about 30 minutes. Stupid me, thought it was fixed. Well you know how the story ends. What is Coral grove anyway? After 3 vacations my kids still have seen it?

I won't purchase anything else for my kids until the issues have been resolved. This includes trading cards, animals, ornaments, figurines, kinz clothes, kinz carriers, and charms. Did I miss anything?
Old 11-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #30
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, I agree ^ that it might be a good idea to hold back with buying some things until certian problems are fixed.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Closed