Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #11
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: I am 100% sure you know this, but..

You should never give out your password for anything, ever.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #12
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes! Many People (some members of WI) have gotten hacked today. Great reminder! People need to be more careful around holidays about getting hacked. Awesome thread, by the way.

--Star

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 04-12-2009 at 01:27 PM..
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #13
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

yes, the only people i ever tell any passwords to are my parents, other than that, you are completely right to NEVER give out your password!!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #14

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Thank you for posting! You all make great points!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 04-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #15
Call me Bacon!

WeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the roughWeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the rough

I never give out my password, EVER! Great thread, thanks for the reminder! =]

REP!!!! =]
WeBkiNz_rox_929 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #16
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Nice job! That's a great thing to keep in mind.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #17

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Thank you for the rep! And yes, passwords are IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #18
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Totally true! Some people don't even really care to the fact, that these people are from all over the world. Adults, children, teens, and everything in between. Not everyone here is kind and honest, and some people just lurk on the site without joining. If you are absolutely positive you can trust the person, like a parent or something, then I'd definitely tell them the password, in private, not somewhere public like WI! Thanks for the reminder, and have a festive Easter!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #19

Thanks for responding!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:59 AM   #20
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
Hello WI, i am sure each and everyone of you have heard this many many times, but DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD for Webkinz, or ANYTHING!!

My one friend from school gave his password to his friend, and that person stole most of the important things, and put them on his account. Now, remember that this is just a website for fun. But it still isnt nice at all.

THE WORST CASE SCENARIO IS: if you give someone you password for your BANK account. DO NOT EVER EVER EVER DO THAT!!!! Now think, would you do that anyway? You really wouldnt care for your money if you did. Your money will get taken, and it is your fault for giving your password. Yes, it is not nice at all to take money, goodness, but you should not have gave your password.

Just a quick reminder!

~Luke
Rep! Great reminder! You shouldn't give your password out too anyone,even if you trust them! (Unless it's your parent's,they wouldn't do anything with it)
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed