Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   How to test yourself for rudeness! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/how-test-yourself-rudeness-258695/)

cheekycatlover03-25-2008 04:19 PM

How to test yourself for rudeness!

Ok rudenss is a problem on WI. If you haven't seen it consider yourself very blessed. This thread is for those of us in the grey area not sure if what we are saying is rude or not. These are few tests you can do to see if your post is rude or not!

Test 1:
We can't make facial expressions are have a tone on here, so whatever you say can be taken in the wrong way. So say what you want to say in the best possiblr and the worst possible way. If you can't find a nice way to say it then delete it because people tend to take things in the worst way.

Test 2:
If a mod or admin posted that (even if it something a staff member would never post) would you reply in that manner? No? Then delete it! Treat people with the respect you have for the staff.

Test 3:
Imagine your best friend crying:'(. You ask him/her what is wrong. They say someone said something mean to me on the internet. They tell you they have a WI account. You ask who said that to them planning to send that person a PM about the WI rules. They state your username. So test three is would you say that to your best friend? No? Delete it.

Test 4:
If all else fails this one will surely work. Get a person and say what you are typing to them. If you would be to :embarassed: to do that then delete it. See how the person reacts and based on that decide if it is too mean.

If after all these tests you are still unsure delete it. It is better to not risk it and someones feelings not to get hurt. Also don't take fights to other threads it hurts people. I've been burned by that before. Anyway I hope you found this helpful!:cc:

---------- cheekycatlover added 30 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Anyone...?:cc:

lollipop892703-25-2008 04:22 PM

Re: How to test yourself for rudeness!

good idea!!!!

rdettling1003-25-2008 04:22 PM

Good info! Rep!

rainbowwebkinz03-25-2008 04:24 PM

Omg! Thanks for saying that! Now hopefully there won't be any problemS!

puppypawsj03-25-2008 04:24 PM

cool i think alot of certain people needed this...

Homeslorgrunner03-25-2008 04:27 PM

YAY! This is sweet-o. Nice, CCL. Flat out nic.e

juicy_J03-25-2008 06:07 PM

Good ideas!

cheekycatlover03-25-2008 06:42 PM

Thanks everyone!:cc:

TiffanyUchiha1103-25-2008 06:48 PM

Very Smart, Very positive. Thanks a Bunch!

mistyheart10103-25-2008 06:52 PM

HUH?!?!?! sorry i am like totally like whoa what does that mean... sorryy my mind can CONFUZE me easily LOL!!