Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #41
oo hoo! So grateful
Gift Guru
 
rosietzu's Avatar
rosietzu is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

I really like the idea of this thread. I think an important point to mention all is that we do NOT know the AGE of the person posting. It is important to treat all people with respect regardless. We do not know if the person typing is a child, a teenager, a grandmother, you get the idea.

Each stage of life brings with it its own wisdom and challenges. So what maybe be totally ok to a 40 year old would be OMG to a teenager.

rosietzu
rosietzu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #42
Webkinz :)
 
Pandora's Box's Avatar
Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
True, yapping on and on about something is annoying and can be hurtful.
Yay, it is true. Well, thanks for agreeing.

---------- Pandora's Box added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rosietzu
I really like the idea of this thread. I think an important point to mention all is that we do NOT know the AGE of the person posting. It is important to treat all people with respect regardless. We do not know if the person typing is a child, a teenager, a grandmother, you get the idea.

Each stage of life brings with it its own wisdom and challenges. So what maybe be totally ok to a 40 year old would be OMG to a teenager.

rosietzu
Very true, I apreciate you posting your point. I can see what you're saying, I'd have to say that I agree.

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-07-2009 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #43
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

Also, I want to add this, this may seem totally RANDOM, but I've just experienced it. Or my friend here did.

If some people are invited to do something, and you ask if you can join and the person that started it says no and gives a legitamite reason, like, it's full, or something like that, do not make a big deal out of it, try to be included next time. It's 99.9% nothing wrong with you, you just aske to join a bit late and something didn't go right.

/EDIT/ And if you DO whine because you weren't included, make accusations, try to fight etc, you most likely won't be included the next time.

Last edited by icecube730; 02-07-2009 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: edit
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #44
The hippie writer
Gift Guru
 
Ivie's Avatar
Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Yay, it is true. Well, thanks for agreeing.
Still, if everyone is mature, a good debate is always fun!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #45
Webkinz :)
 
Pandora's Box's Avatar
Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Also, I want to add this, this may seem totally RANDOM, but I've just experienced it. Or my friend here did.

If some people are invited to do something, and you ask if you can join and the person that started it says no and gives a legitamite reason, like, it's full, or something like that, do not make a big deal out of it, try to be included next time. It's 99.9% nothing wrong with you, you just aske to join a bit late and something didn't go right.

/EDIT/ And if you DO whine because you weren't included, make accusations, try to fight etc, you most likely won't be included the next time.
That's a very good point. It hasn't happened to me before, but I'm sure it's happened to lots of people here. Thanks for posting!

---------- Pandora's Box added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
Still, if everyone is mature, a good debate is always fun!
Yay, it can be fun. I agree.

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-08-2009 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #46
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

you know, you have a really good point, and if some calls you a name in a PM or something, report them, and don't send anything back. Just avoid polls or threads that say like "Harry Potter Fan Club" If you don't like Harry Potter. It's common sense people!
hp1010 is offline
Old 02-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #47
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
you know, you have a really good point, and if some calls you a name in a PM or something, report them, and don't send anything back. Just avoid polls or threads that say like "Harry Potter Fan Club" If you don't like Harry Potter. It's common sense people!
Yep! And polls, too. If there's a 'Do you like Twilight?' poll, and it's a 'Yes' or 'No' thing, either skip it or vote and don't post, because many of the posts are rude.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #48
Webkinz :)
 
Pandora's Box's Avatar
Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
you know, you have a really good point, and if some calls you a name in a PM or something, report them, and don't send anything back. Just avoid polls or threads that say like "Harry Potter Fan Club" If you don't like Harry Potter. It's common sense people!
View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Yep! And polls, too. If there's a 'Do you like Twilight?' poll, and it's a 'Yes' or 'No' thing, either skip it or vote and don't post, because many of the posts are rude.
Thank you guys! If more people followed this example, WI would be completely perfect. xD
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #49
The hippie writer
Gift Guru
 
Ivie's Avatar
Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Yep! And polls, too. If there's a 'Do you like Twilight?' poll, and it's a 'Yes' or 'No' thing, either skip it or vote and don't post, because many of the posts are rude.
I disagree with this. I think it's OK to post weather you like it or not and why, as lohng as it is kept respectful.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #50
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
I disagree with this. I think it's OK to post weather you like it or not and why, as lohng as it is kept respectful.
That is true
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, great post pandora!, gymnasttaylor was here!, pandora has a point! xd, webkingirl9819 was here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts