Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #11
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How to stop fighting on WI!

i also think that people should stop posting threads/pollz on such controversial subjects (politics was already banned) but things such as miley, twilight, selena & demi vs. miley , stuff like that is bound to start a fight and result in harsh feelings. I saw a miley post today and i reported it for fighting on there....we ALSO have to remember that there are LITTLE KIDS on here and they are EASILY influenced!

Have a happy eco-friendly day!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
WFB
wfb0417
Webkinz :)

WFB is an unknown quantity at this point

I told someone I didn't like Twilight and I got banned for that. I might have told different people that a few times though, but I didn't think I would get banned for a week for doing that.
WFB is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #13
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Great thread! It is hard to stay out of arguments when you arent the one that started it. I have had this problem, it is hard just to let it go sometimes.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #14

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
I also just wanted to add to your wonderful advice... if you see any fighting or serious disagreements, please flag it so a staff member can step in and speak with the person/people.
Thank you!

I will do that the next time I see anything like that.

---------- Pandora's Box added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Popprincess816
GOOD FOR YOU PANDORA! w00t.. good advise
View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
I know of many threads with fighting problems and I hate to see it.
Thanks for this Pandora!
Thank you very much my friends!

---------- Pandora's Box added 14 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
i also think that people should stop posting threads/pollz on such controversial subjects (politics was already banned) but things such as miley, twilight, selena & demi vs. miley , stuff like that is bound to start a fight and result in harsh feelings. I saw a miley post today and i reported it for fighting on there....we ALSO have to remember that there are LITTLE KIDS on here and they are EASILY influenced!

Have a happy eco-friendly day!
View Post Originally Posted by WFB
I told someone I didn't like Twilight and I got banned for that. I might have told different people that a few times though, but I didn't think I would get banned for a week for doing that.
I disagree chihuahuagrl16. People should be able to make polls or threads like that if they want to. People can say they dislike any of those things in a nice way but not everyone does that so it hurts other member's feelings. And twilight is not controvershial, it's a love story that teaches great values and that love can wait til marrige.

And WFB, you couldn't have gotten banned for just saying you didn't like twilight, you must have said something more.

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-06-2009 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #15
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

great advise. it's so annoying when a twilight hater posts on the twilight threads
amrgirl59 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Hi everyone!

I just think people shouldn't fight on WI. It's not fun for either person who is fighting. Here are some ways you can prevent it.

1) If someone says something that you disagree with, ignore the post or say politely that you disagree with the opinion expressed.

2) If someone says something that is rude or inapropriot, report them, don't get into an arguement. And if you flag their post, don't quote them, because if their post gets deleted so will yours.

3) Try to avoid arguements as much as possible, and if it's a thread that's a topic that you don't like (like twilight for example), don't post comments that are impolite or offensive other members or don't post at all.

4) But most of all the thing you can do to avoid arguements, is to just be polite. Arguements are usually started if someone is impolite. Everyone can express their opinion, but it should be in a nice way!

I know it's sometimes hard to take this advice (I have had troubles sometimes myself), but it's the right thing to do and it does help! By doing this, we can make WI a fun place for everyone!

Please post your opinion!

Thanks!

Pandora
I agree. I almost quit WI last week or so because so many people started fights with me and then blamed it on me; or they got mad if i didint agree with them and I stated my opinion nicely
rep!

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 02-06-2009 at 07:47 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #17
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I agree wif this, all of it. I also think if you state an opinion, and someone disagrees and says something rude, the very best thing to do is just walk away. They may say you're backing down, being a wimp, etc, but if you step up and do fight with the member, you'll be known as a bully. If you alk away, you seem like a nicer, stronger person.

It takes a strong man to fight, but an even stronger one to walk away.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #18
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I agree. I always see twilight-haters coming on a twilight related thread and saying how bad it is! REP!
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #19

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by amrgirl59
great advise. it's so annoying when a twilight hater posts on the twilight threads
View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I agree. I always see twilight-haters coming on a twilight related thread and saying how bad it is! REP!
Yes. It's okay if they say they dislike it, but some people go a bit too far. thank you girls.

---------- Pandora's Box added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I agree. I almost quit WI last week or so because so many people started fights with me and then blamed it on me; or they got mad if i didint agree with them and stated my opinion nicely
rep!
Thank you. I totally understand what you mean; it's happened to me.

---------- Pandora's Box added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I agree wif this, all of it. I also think if you state an opinion, and someone disagrees and says something rude, the very best thing to do is just walk away. They may say you're backing down, being a wimp, etc, but if you step up and do fight with the member, you'll be known as a bully. If you alk away, you seem like a nicer, stronger person.

It takes a strong man to fight, but an even stronger one to walk away.
Wow, what great advice. I agree 100%. Thank you for posting!

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-06-2009 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #20
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Thank you. I totally understand what you mean; it's happened to me.
Thanks for understanding!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, great post pandora!, gymnasttaylor was here!, pandora has a point! xd, webkingirl9819 was here