Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
^The Coolest Girl^
Webkinz :)

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Default How To Be A Nicer WI Member In 31 Days

I was just reading a magazine the other day when I came across an article called How To Be A Nicer Person In 31 Days it said things like Day 1- Pay Toll For The Car Behind You... So I thought why not do something like that for WI? So here it goes...

Click the image to open in full size.

Day 1- Something easy, post on a thread that doesn't belong to you.

Day 2- Post at least once on the DCT.

Day 3- Welcome a new member by posting in the Hi, Im Joe section.

Day 4- Congratulate a member on getting their Rainbows, Spinnys, etc.

Day 5- Put a meaningful quote in you siggie.

Day 6- Post a friendly visitor message on someone's profile.

Day 7- Give reputation to someone who deserves it.

Day 8- Give someone a name suggestion for a pet.

Day 9- Vote on a poll.

Day 10- Congratulate a new Gift Trainee.

Day 11- Thank a Mod for all their work.

Day 12- Give WI Bucks to someone who deserves it.

Day 13- If you are Gifted or a Gift Trainee thank your Gift Coach.

Day 14- Cheer up a member who's having a bad day with a joke.

Day 15- Try not to post anything hurtful (I hate them, They are so annoying...)

Day 16- PM a buddy.

Day 17- Compliment someone on their avvie.

Day 18- Post at least 3 times on the DCT.

Day 19- Thank an Admin for their hard work.

Day 20- Befriend someone.

Day 21- Join a club that interests you.

Day 22- Put a smiley in a post

Day 23- Compliment someone on their siggie.

Day 24- Wish someone a happy birthday in the birthday section.

Day 25- Make a post that's longer than just one sentence.

Day 26- Tell a joke on the DCT.

Day 27- Congratulate someone on a new Webkinz.

Day 28- Thank Justin and Wendy for the great

Day 29- Welcome 5 people in the Hi I'm Joe section.

Day 30- Post a recommendation for WI.

Day 31- Try to do this all again!

That is it! Now you are a nicer WI member! Congrats!

Last edited by Jennybeevee; 04-14-2009 at 09:48 AM..
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How To Be A Nicer (doesn't mean you're not nice) WI Member In 31 Days

Cool! This is a great thread!!!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #3
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How To Be A Nicer (doesn't mean you're not nice) WI Member In 31 Days

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Cool! This is a great thread!!!
Thanks so much!
Old 04-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

PS: I like the siggy!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is a very cute, great plan to become a nice WI member! The layout is very nice. I love this! This was a great idea Jennybeevee! I love that you did this and took the time to think up all of this!

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #6
^The Coolest Girl^

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
PS: I like the siggy!
Thanks! You too lol everyone needs to know how to make a spoiler!

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
This is a very cute, great plan to become a nice Wi member!
Thank You Very Much!
Old 04-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #7
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

good idea! I'm gonna try this starting tomorrow (:
krislia is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #8
WhiteTerrierFan

Aww, I really like this. Great work! I am going to rate this thread 5 stars.
I would give you some rep, but I am not allowed to.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Wow great thread! This is so meaningful! Rep to you Thanks for taking the time to post this.
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #10
brneyz has disabled reputation

this is a good reminder that there is always something you can do to just be a little more nicer. not that anyone has been mean. a little ray of sunshine never hurts anyone. a reminder from time to time is a good thing to keep everyone on their toes.
Closed