Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #11
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Nevz has a spectacular aura aboutNevz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: how much were the christmas items

First of all, the Santa Outfit will not in the W Shop this year; it is in the KinzStyle Shop. Based on the changes Ganz made to Halloween, you really cannot predict what will still be in the Christmas event this year. I really hope they keep at least a few Christmas Trees though.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 08:28 PM   #12
Gifted

nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSM
I have my fingers crossed that we are offered an entire Christmas Them like there was for Halloween. I have already collected 4 Reindeer and hope to get 4 more - I love Christmas and am working on a Christmas Room complete with the 8 reindeer. I also got a polar bearand named him Nicholas. When I get a Santa Suit, he will be wearing it! I tried to name my room The North Pole, but I got a message saying I had used a word that wasn't allowed. I remember seeing somewhere else on this site that several people have had that problem lately. Does anyone who was a member last year remember whe the items were first offered?
good question cheryl! when will the w-shop start selling the christmas/hannukah items?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:56 AM   #13
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Here is a full list of the Christmas 2006 items and their prices:

free Christmas '06 Treat Box
36 Big Black Belt
200 Bright Light Modern Tree
100 Candy Cane
276 Classic Christmas Tree
600 Colorful Menorah
176 Glittering Gem Tree
600 Gold Menorah
1000 Grand Christmas Tree
100 Holiday Fruit Cake
100 Magic W Snowglobe
176 Red&Green Christmas Tree
46 Santa Hat
60 Santa Pants
66 Santa Shirt
200 SantaKinz's Reindeer Antlers
200 Silver Menorah
100 Snowglobe Cat
250 Sparkling Christmas Tree
70 Winter Fun Zingoz
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 11-05-2007, 01:24 AM   #14
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Wink Re: how much were the Christmas items

Hey did we skip a holiday here guys.

Turkey day remember.

Don't they do something for thanksgiving?
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 04:11 AM   #15
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: how much were the Christmas items

View Post Originally Posted by spypuppy
Hey did we skip a holiday here guys. Turkey day remember.

Don't they do something for thanksgiving?
Yes, they do. But all of the Thanksgiving items are freebies that come in a gift package when you log in that day. Here was last year's stuff.

Thanksgiving '06 Treat Box contained: Pilgrim Hat, Pumpkin Pie and Thanksgiving Dinner.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 11-05-2007, 05:40 AM   #16
eb4life
Gifted

Web4life will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Nevz
First of all, the Santa Outfit will not in the W Shop this year; it is in the KinzStyle Shop. Based on the changes Ganz made to Halloween, you really cannot predict what will still be in the Christmas event this year. I really hope they keep at least a few Christmas Trees though.
Trust me, The santa outfits do not store well, I got over 30 of them.
Web4life is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #17
JES13, tigger74
Webkinz :)

kinzacademy is on a distinguished road

The menorahs came out at the same time as the Christmas stuff. I don't remember if it was late Nov. or early Dec. though. The candles actually lit up one for each night of Hannukah so it was early enough that you could get it purchased before the first night.

I had forgotten about the antlers! So cute. I wish they would re-release the nutcracker. (sigh)
Old 11-05-2007, 01:47 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
lilpanda is an unknown quantity at this point

why would you have over 30 santa oufits? they would sell at the store i go to around 10-15 dollars each/ unless its cheaper where you go to.???
Old 11-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #19
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

You'll have plenty of time to save up.
The largest amount last year was the Grand Christmas Tree in 1000 KC.
The small trees are 500 and the regular trees are 800.
Menorahs are 500.{the colorful one}
the gold and silver ones were I think around 1000 too...
Old 11-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #20
Gifted
djbjmomma has a spectacular aura about

A whole Christmas theme would be very cool!!!
Closed