Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Hi there! During my time as a member of WI, I have experienced a lot. One of the main things that I've seen is the overall friendliness throughout the forum. However, here are some tips that I've used to be more friendly and nice in WI.
1. Greet some people in the "Hi, I'm New!" section! A friendly message can help, or look around in that forum to see if anyone needs help.
2. Look around the "Look What I Got!" section! Doesn't it feel great when you got a new Webkinz and people are happy for you?
3. (there have been threads about this one) Whenever you see a thread that has no posts, try posting on it!
4. Scan the "Somebody Help!" section if there are any threads you can help with. Even if others have already answered, you might have some more information to add.
5. The "Open Mike" section of the forum is always a great place to socialize!
6. Do you see any new GT (Gift Trainees) or newly Gifted members? If so, congratulate them! They have worked hard to get where they are and for someone to notice that new title, it's very exciting!
7. Take some time and look through the "Happy Birthday!" section. It feels great when someone takes the time to say a "Happy Birthday!", doesn't it? (Thank you, Lilypad!)
Of course, I'm not an expert, but I just wanted to share some suggestions to be more friendly and post more on WI. Feel free to offer any suggestions/constructive criticism. Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Dogluver620; 02-11-2009 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: Added another suggestion
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.