Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #981
Dogz rule the world
Webkinz :)

lucky777 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

Thank you. This thread is very helpful.
lucky777 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 01:56 AM   #982
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

thanks for the tips!!
i really want to be a GT and i hope i am a good member of this community )
pinukity is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 06:34 AM   #983
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I read the first post in this thread a while back (very informative, thank you), but it wasn't untill after i had read through the 99 pages of responces that I realized that the 50 posts arnt a strict number. It is more to do with your knoledge and understanding of wi and your general partisipation in the forum as a whole.

I have been paying to much attention to the EXACT application requirments, and not the general idea of why the requirements are there.

Thank you all for your post and thank you for the great informative thread.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #984
Lil Kinz
Morrigon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm Morrigon,
I love webkinz insider almost as much as playing with my little webkinz
Morrigon is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #985

SummerSolstice is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, but even though I've been a member for awhile, I have not done much posting. ( A little unsure if I'm doing it right and not a whole lot of time to figure it out.) I'm not even sure if I'm in the right place. Can someone please explain what it means to be a Gift trainee? Thanks.
SummerSolstice is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #986
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Thank you so much for posting this! I am fairly new to WI, and really want to become a gifted trainee, so this will really help me along!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #987
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

This thead was very helpful, thanks. You put a lot of work into it.
london is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #988

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Let me say something to all of those people that want to become gift trainees.

I am a gift guru and this thread was the base of me getting there. Help in the Help Section, say Happy Birthday in that section, or welcome someone to WI in that section. I hope you all get in one day
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #989
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
Let me say something to all of those people that want to become gift trainees.

I am a gift guru and this thread was the base of me getting there. Help in the Help Section, say Happy Birthday in that section, or welcome someone to WI in that section. I hope you all get in one day
Also,,I would like to add that posting in the General Discussion chat Section is a good place. But its also nice if you post there, you take time to read the post, and not skip the Thread topic and then say,,that cool.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 03:03 AM   #990
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by SummerSolstice
Sorry, but even though I've been a member for awhile, I have not done much posting. ( A little unsure if I'm doing it right and not a whole lot of time to figure it out.) I'm not even sure if I'm in the right place. Can someone please explain what it means to be a Gift trainee? Thanks.
Hi SummerSolstice, to be a Gift Trainee is the first step you take to join the WI Gift Exchange. It is part of your training process so that you learn how to become a fair trader, avoid being scammed and make trading a joyful experience. Hope this helps!
Clibab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town