Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #951
lego7883
Lil Kinz

lego7883 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

That probably helped alot of people.
lego7883 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #952
cows2247
Banned
Jimi♥Collie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

This is very helpful... Thank you for making this thread!
Jimi♥Collie is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #953
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thank you! This is extremly helpful!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #954
daddysgirl42098
Webkinz :)

smiller2015 is on a distinguished road

i know you probably are busy, but could you tell me if i am eligible to become a gift trainee, or if you cant, can a gt/gc/anyother gifted person tell me if i am elligible
smiller2015 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #955
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Thanks for the help. I think this is why I haven't been accepted yet. Keep up the good work!
wontonweekly is offline Male
Old 10-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #956
Gifted in my own way

SPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the roughSPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the rough

I have a question. How long does it take for them to approve your application? I'm not sure if I've been accepted or not.
SPOTTEDLEAF08 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #957
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SPOTTEDLEAF08
I have a question. How long does it take for them to approve your application? I'm not sure if I've been accepted or not.
If your post is deleted, and you're still a Webkinz, it means you weren't accepted. If it's still there, it means they haven't gotten around to checking your posts and such. You'll know when you're accepted, I believe they send you a PM (They did back when I became Gifted, anyway) and you'll see your rank will change, along with the color of your username.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #958
Gifted in my own way

SPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the roughSPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
If your post is deleted, and you're still a Webkinz, it means you weren't accepted. If it's still there, it means they haven't gotten around to checking your posts and such. You'll know when you're accepted, I believe they send you a PM (They did back when I became Gifted, anyway) and you'll see your rank will change, along with the color of your username.
Thanks so much!!! And how long do you have to wait before you can reapply?
SPOTTEDLEAF08 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #959
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SPOTTEDLEAF08
Thanks so much!!! And how long do you have to wait before you can reapply?
I'm pretty sure there's not a certain amount of time, but I think most people recommend 2 weeks or so.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #960

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

this is a good helpful post
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town