Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #941
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

I don't think I have what it takes. I always sign up and my post always gets deleted.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #942
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

Don't give up, if it's really something you want. Go back and read what things you can do to post 50+ good posts, such as welcoming new members, congratulating people when they have accomplished something, join in the chat rooms and above all help anyone who is having a problem. Be kind and understanding to everyone and then try again. If you do all these things I'm sure you will eventually be accepted and it is also a great way to meet new people and make new friends. Good Luck to you.

Thank you Gingerly, this is a very helpful thread. I am going to try all of your suggestions and hopefully I will soon be a gifted trainee. Thanks again for all you did to help others.

Last edited by slbradshaw; 09-16-2009 at 07:29 AM..
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #943
katevans13
katevans13 will become famous soon enough

thank you maybe some day i'll be a gift trainee
katevans13 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #944
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by katevans13
thank you maybe some day i'll be a gift trainee

I think this guideline is very informative and helpful.

It contains valuable information if you are interested in becoming Gifted and also
"rules to live by" in my opinion.

Something every member should read and take into consideration.

Gingerly thank you for taking all of this time to compile this into one thread so that
we can find the information easily accessible. (I can not even imagine how much effort was put toward doing all of this!!!
You rock!)

This is valuable words to live by- whether you are a Gift Trainee or not.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #945
Banned

crlarsen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome post! Keep up the good work!
crlarsen1 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 01:43 AM   #946
Gifted

amberlevan is just really niceamberlevan is just really nice

Thank you for making this thread, Gingerly! It's so helpful and I have made references to it many times when making my posts to apply for Gift Trainee.
amberlevan is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #947
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Thank you so much for making this Gingerly.(:

5stars and rep!

~xxaeroxx

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 01-08-2010 at 11:29 AM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #948
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Wow, this has helped a LOT of people. It sure helped me months ago when I got rejected the first time and was determined to become a GT! :-)
Old 09-28-2009, 04:43 PM   #949
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Thanks, this helps a lot. But i have a question. I posted on the gift thing to become a gift trainee. When do you know if you are going to get to be one?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #950
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
I don't think I have what it takes. I always sign up and my post always gets deleted.
I'm so sorry to hear that, but please don't give up. Read my first post again in
case you've forgotten anything, then start posting.
Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
Thanks, this helps a lot. But i have a question. I posted on the gift thing to become a gift trainee. When do you know if you are going to get to be one?
You'll be notified by Private Message if you've been accepted.
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town