Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #891
Webkinz :)

Game Master is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

This is a fantastic thread! It helps so much, I'm so glad that you have made this thread. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #892
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

i just want to say thanks for making this thread! It helped me be what i am now
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #893
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by MeganDecember29
How do u get to be Gifted? Not a Gift Trainee, but just Gifted. Thanks ;]
You first need to become a Gift Trainee and go through that training. When the staff of WI feels you are ready to move on, you become Gifted .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #894
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl123
What do you mean 'rejected?' Like, the post being deleted?
The post will be deleted, yes. You will apply again later, if you wish to become a GT.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #895
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Thank you so much!!I was wondering this a couple days ago and never checked this thread out.I guess I should've before posting in the Somebody Help! section.This will help alot sense I am going to try to apply soon.
mhig is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #896
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Question Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by mhig
Thank you so much!!I was wondering this a couple days ago and never checked this thread out.I guess I should've before posting in the Somebody Help! section.This will help alot sense I am going to try to apply soon.
Was this an example of a non-fluff post?I hope it is so that it can count towards my 50.
mhig is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #897
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

How helpful! I'd love to have Good posts to become A Gift Trainee! I just don't know where I apply to become one.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:40 AM   #898
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
How helpful! I'd love to have Good posts to become A Gift Trainee! I just don't know where I apply to become one.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Here is the thread to apply to become one
It is currently closed until Thursday, though.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #899
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mhig
Was this an example of a non-fluff post?I hope it is so that it can count towards my 50.
that was probably considered a nofluff post Gingerly gave great examples of what fluff posts are, and as long as they arent like that, chances are you are they are nonfluff
just dont make crazy or silly unneeded posts and you are good

Last edited by mtlucas; 08-17-2009 at 06:20 PM..
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #900

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

This is a very nice thread! I am glad that you have shared this information with us. I am trying to become a well known and well respected WI member like you who can provide helpful tips. This thread is perfect! Thanks!
Smile is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town