Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 01:07 AM   #881
Stormflight
Webkinz :)

Stormflight is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Awesome tips!

I feel its important for everyone on WI to contribute as they would in real like. I don't think anyone really would in the middle of a lecture at school or meet at work etc would randomly start talking about bed sheets if they were trying to find the square root of pi or stop global warming LOL
Stormflight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 11:36 AM   #882
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Oh! Cool! I didn't know that and I have been wondering how to become gifted for a long time!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #883
Sabrina

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

What do you mean 'rejected?' Like, the post being deleted?
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #884

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Thanks so much Gingerly, it was so helpful when I applied!!
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #885

iheartwebkinz9 is on a distinguished road

this thread helps! Thanks!
iheartwebkinz9 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #886

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

thank you for this important informatation. it is going to help alot in the future.
chinagirl is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #887
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Thanks! Would I still be able to become Gifted during the school year when I only have 1 free day a week?
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #888
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by iluvginger33
Thanks! Would I still be able to become Gifted during the school year when I only have 1 free day a week?
I would think so. I have heard from other Gift Trainees that you are required to make a 'Trading Thread' but if it takes you a while to make it, I think you must reapply to become a GT or something like that.. so as long as you can get your things done on time and really get on as often as possible, I think you'll be alright..
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 10:56 AM   #889

Pegatha53 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been a member for quite a while and just decided I am ready to work toward getting gifted. You have very useful suggestions that I will follow. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this out there. It is very helpful.
Pegatha53 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #890
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

How do u get to be Gifted? Not a Gift Trainee, but just Gifted. Thanks ;]
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town